twenty-seven.

warning: smut
___

Last night Yoongi had took his time to stitch Jungkook's wound and disinfect it. It took about an hour and a lot of shouts from Jungkook but it was wroth it. He was going to be okay if it stayed clean.

00:00:05:04:39:20

"I say we go back to our hideout..." Yoongi suggested quietly.

Jungkook nodded his head, "It's not safe here, Namjoon and whatever his face are going to come after me."

Jimin sighed, "I just want to grab something from my old home..."

"Oh okay," Yoongi nodded.

"I'll just wait here," Jungkook waved his hand at the boys. "I'll need all my engery for our walk back,"

Yoongi nodded as he grabbed Jimin's hand. "Let's go, yeah?" He gently squeezed Jmin's hand. "We'll be back soon," Yoongi told Jungkook as he started to pull Jimin towards the house.

***

Jimin walked into his old bedroom and sigh quietly. "I'm sorry for making us come back... I feel so guilty leaving my dad on the floor, Yoongi." He walked over to his bedside table and gently picked up the still broken picture frame of his family.

"I'd move him to outside but... I don't want to dirty my hands... he's going to start to smell soon," Yoongi trailed off, "Is this what you came back for?" Yoongi asked walking up behind Jimin.

"Yeah... sorry," Jimin mumbled as he carefully opened the picture frame to grab the photo. He admired the picture of his family for a few more seconds before pulling his backpack off and sliding it into the bag.

"Stop apologizing," Yoongi slowly dragged his fingers up Jimin's back. "It's alright,"

"Yoongi.." Jimin breathed out with a shaky voice, slowly placing his backpack on the floor.

Yoongi slowly wrapped his arms loosely around Jimin's waist. "Yes, baby?" Jimin shivered at the pet name Yoongi has just given him.

"I.." Jimin stopped talking when Yoongi placed light kisses against the back of Jimin's neck. "Are we gonna?"

"I think we should... we don't have Jungkook and who knows how long he'll stick around with us." Yoongi unzipped Jimin's jacket and slipped it off Jimin, letting it fall to the ground. Yoongi pulled Jimin into him, lifting the hem of his shirt, letting his hands slid up Jimin's warm tummy. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Jimin nodded his head, "We have to be fast, though."

"Why?" Yoongi removed his hands from Jimin's body and pushed Jimin onto the bed softly. He slid his own backpack off, along with his jacket, which fell onto Jimin's jacket

"Jungkook is waiting for us," Jimin mumbled, sliding his bum back when Yoongi spreaded his legs apart.

"Oh, fuck him. He is shit," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin sighed, "He might come-" Yoongi leaned forward connecting his lips to Jimin's for a deep kiss, as he crawled onto the boy making Jimin fall onto his back.

"Let's just concentrate on us," Yoongi said as he pulled away, gently sliding his thumb across Jimin's cheek.

Jimin nodded his head, leaning forward pressing his lips to Yoongi's again. "I love you, Jimin," Yoongi said against Jimin's lips.

Yoongi knew it might've been a little early to say something like that but he meant it. He knew he wouldn't go this far just to help somebody, just leaving his whole family and life behind him to help some boy. But it wasn't just any boy, it was Jimin. And Yoongi knew for sure that he loved Jimin.