twenty-eight.

"I've been thinking a lot," Yoongi started as he sat next to Jungkook. "Like a lot,"

"About what? That you left me for an hour? I'm still mad about that..." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Yoongi. The Yoongi and Jimin decided to take a quick shower before meeting back up with Jungkook. They were really dirty and need a proper shower.

Yoongi sighed shaking his head, his eyes wandering over to Jimin's sleeping body, little did Yoongi know Jimin was still awake. "If we can't get him time by the time his timer hits two days..." Yoongi paused for a minute, making Jungkook look over at him. "I think I'm going to have my time rewired so we could give it to Jimin,"

"Well... can't you just do that for Jimin?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows not quite understanding Yoongi's idea.

Yoongi sighed once again, "They won't do it for him.. he's poor. The people I know only do it for the rich.. and by the time we find someone like that who will take care of Jimin... he'd probably be gone." Yoongi got choked up at the end thinking about how there was a high possibility that Jimin could lose his life.

"Well how much time would you give him?" Jungkook asked, playing with his thumbs.

"All of it," Yoongi started, "If I had to, but I think I'd give him half. And then we would get more money and I'd just keep getting my chip rewired until Jimin has a good time... even some extra, just in case he almost gets jumped or something."

"Wow..." Jungkook trailed off not knowing what to say.

"It'd be better if I just handed off all my time to him, it'd be cheaper." Yoongi placed his chin on his knees. "My family may be rich.. but rewiring is so expensive. I'm not sure how many times I'll be able to afford it."

Jimin frowned hearing Yoongi say that. He didn't want Yoongi to die for him, if anything he thought he should be the one dying not Yoongi. To him Yoongi could have a great future ahead of him while Jimin didn't think he could do anything with the kind of life style he had.

"I think I'm gonna separate from you guys after we figure out Jimin's time." Jungkook mumbled.

"Weren't you planing on doing that?" Yoongi asked, turing his head to face Jungkook better.

"Yeah.." Jungkook trailed off. No, he wasn't. He was going to stick around with them until they ran out of supplies but Jungkook really did not like being with two extra people, he liked being by himself.

"Hm, alright." Yoongi nodded.

"We should go to bed now," Jungkook told Yoongi, feeling awkward with the conversation and just wanted it to end.

"You're right," Yoongi said crawling over to Jimin and laying down next to him sliding under the thin blanket while he laid an arm over Jimin's waist.

"Sweet dreams, Jimin," Yoongi mumbled into Jimin's ear, leaving a short kiss against his earlobe.

Jimin turned on his side so he was facing Yoongi and shoved his face into Yoongi's chest, feeling that he'd fall asleep faster listening to Yoongi's heart beat.

***

Jungkook still lied awake, staring over at the two bodies. For the past hour or so he was debating whether or not he should go through with his plan.

Sighing loudly he stood up and made his way over to Yoongi, he crouched down once in front of his body. "Sorry," Jungkook pulled the blanket over Yoongi's side.

Of course, he didn't feel sorry he just thought it was the thought that counted. Jungkook didn't plan on sticking around with the two boys any longer. He just wanted to get away for awhile until he was healed up.

He reached his hand into Yoongi's back pocket where Yoongi always kept his wallet not trusting Jungkook with the backpacks. But it looked like this plan didn't keep Jungkook away either. He took all the money Yoongi had in his wallet then slowly placed it back into Yoongi's pocket. Jungkook pulled the blanket back down then walked over to the backpacks, he grabbed a few water bottles and some food before he left in the opposite direction the boys were heading.

"Suckers," Jungkook chuckled to himself.

___
wOW OK JUNGKOOK