ending.

warning: blood
___

Jimin was currently curled up in Yoongi chest wailing as hard as he cold. Yoongi tightly held onto Jimin and laid his head on top of Jimin's.

00:00:00:00:50:45

Jimin didn't even have an hour left to live. Yoongi decided that they should be with each other until the end, Jimin agreed with him.

Yoongi nuzzled his cheek against Jimin's head as he loosened his arms, his eyes wandered down to his own wrist. He looked at the white faded scar, that was barely noticeable, he had gotten it from when he had his chip rewired.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted loudly, getting excited that he figured a plan out at last minute. "Jimin, holy fuck!" Jimin looked up at Yoongi and frowned.

"What?"

"I figured everything out!" Yoongi stood up, helping Jimin up too. "We have to go now,"

Jimin raised his eyebrows, wiping his eyes to rid the tears. "What's happening?"

"Fuck- come on!" Yoongi rushed out the store, dragging Jimin right behind him. Jimin stumbled a few times before catching up with Yoongi's pace.

***

"What are we doing here?" Jimim asked as he panted loudly.

Yoongi left Jimin standing in the front of the of the store they were in, as he searched for all the supplies he needed: two cloths, bandages, disinfectant, needle and fishing line.

Once he gather all the supplies he found Jimin still by the front of the store. "Jimin..." He whispered quietly, looking over at the cashier who was playing with a piece of gum they had in their mouth. "We have to run,"

"Why?" Jimin asked, watching Yoongi shove the things in his coat pocket as best as he could. "What is that stuff for?"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand tightly, "We don't have any money, remember?" Yoongi reminded Jimin, he gave one more glance over at the cashier who was starting to notice the unusual behavior from the two boys.

Jimin nodded his head as Yoongi dragged him out of the store. The cashier lazily glanced over at Yoongi, getting a good look at his open pocket as the two ran out of the store. "Hey!" The cashier shouted loudly, quickly dialing for the police.

Yoongi dragged Jimin faster down the street, trying to reach their hideout in time. "Jimin how much time do you have?" Yoongi asked nervously.

Jimin pulled his sleeve up and glanced at the time ticking down. "Twenty-five minutes!" Jimin exclaimed.

Yoongi nodded his head, it would take at least ten more minutes until they reached the hideout. But he didn't think negative about the situation, he kept telling himself that he could do it.

Out of breath the two stumble into the hideout. "Time?" Yoongi asked pointing to the floor. "Sit down,"

Jimin sat down, looking at his wrist, "Thirteen minutes," Jimin sighed, watching Yoongi pull everything out of his pocket.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as he grabbed the backpack that contained the water bottles, then sat down in front of Jimin.