five.

"Yoongi...?" Jimin gently pushed Yoongi's shoulder, making him jump awake. "How long have you been out here..?"

Yoongi rubbed his eyes, "Since this morning, I didn't know when you were going to show up so." He placed his hands on his lap then looked up at Jimin.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin slowly sat down on the bench next to Yoongi. "What if I didn't show up?"

"No," Yoongi pointed to his back which had snacks and bottled water inside. "I knew you would,"

Jimin stayed silent, "Jimin, why don't we enjoy ourselves until we figure something out?"

"It's kinda hard to want to do that when you know what's coming," Jimin mumbled. "It's like nine o'clock, aren't you tired?"

"You just have to stay positive, we all die, you should be happy when you die." Yoongi looked at the dark sky, with all the twinkling stars. "No, I'm not that tired, I napped all day."

"I don't think anyone is happy when they die," Jimin said.

"I'm just saying you shouldn't be depressed, you should live a happy life." Yoongi smiled over at Jimin.

"Easy for you to say," Jimin frowned.

"I don't understand," Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows together.

"You have a family, you have money, and you have people who actually care about you." Jimin complained thinking that his life was total shit.

"Jimin, you have it better than some people do. Some people don't have a house or food or even a family." Yoongi reminded the younger boy.

"I only have a dad," Jimin frowned thinking about his father.

"You don't like him?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"No, of course not," Jimin crossed his arms, "He did something horrible,"

"What did he do...?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Jimin shook his head.

"Oh, okay." Yoongi understood and didn't push Jimin any further about it. "I could steal some of my parents money and give it to you,"

Jimin shook his head and looked Yoongi in the eyes. "No, you're too nice, don't do that. Besides my dad might find it."

Yoongi nodded his head, "But we need to get you more time..."

"Yoongi, why are you trying so hard?" Jimin asked.

"Because, I like to help people," Yoongi stood up, pulling the strap of the bag over his head and placed it on his shoulder. "Come on," Yoongi held his hand out to Jimin.

Jimin took it and stood up, he expected Yoongi to drop his hand right when he stood up but he kept a tight grip on it.

"Your hands are cold," Yoongi said.

Jimin stayed silent once again. "I'm grounded," Yoongi blurted out.

"And you stayed out all day?" Jimin asked. "Are you going to get into more trouble?"

"No, mom tries to act mean but she doesn't enforce it," Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him as they walked along the sidewalk.

"Lucky, my mom was the best mom ever," Jimin told Yoongi.

"What happened to her?" Yoongi smiled when he saw the dark red metal fence that was a barrier to see his favorite place.

"The same thing that happens to all of us..." Jimin sighed. Yoongi frowned and quickly pulled him to the fence.

"Jimin, look." Yoongi pointed to the dark ocean water. "Isn't it pretty?"

Jimin looked over the fence and gulped seeing how high the cliff was. His eyes then wander to ocean and saw the moon and all the bright stars reflection hitting it.

He looked over at Yoongi who was leaning over the fence to look down at the water right below them. Jimin pulled Yoongi back a few inches, being too nervous.

"I wasn't going to fall," Yoongi looked over at Jimin.

Jimin shrugged and moved closer to Yoongi when he noticed two people walking towards them.

Yoongi noticed this and wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist, placing his hand on the railing of the fence. "It's okay, Jimin. It's not those guys from yesterday."

Jimin blushed at Yoongi's action, and continued to look at the waves crash against the cliff down below them.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" Yoongi asked, "I want to hang out more tomorrow, please come earlier."

Jimin nodded his head and turned around, Yoongi removed his arm then followed next to Jimin who was leading the way.

"I will, how about one?" Jimin asked.

"Sounds cool," Yoongi nodded his head.

***

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Min asked as she glared at Yoongi who was walking through the front door.

"Out,"

Mrs. Min raised her eyebrows. "With that boy, am I correct?"

"Sure,"

"Why do you like him?" Mrs. Min sighed, "We could find you a wealthy husband or even wife."

"Mom," Yoongi glared at his mother, "I love him because he's a beautiful person inside and out, so get use to it."

Mrs. Min rolled her eyes. "Do you not realize I'm hurting because of this? The love of my life only has so many days to live. While I have until whenever I want to."

Mrs. Min didn't talk, she was too busy thinking of what she did wrong when she taught Yoongi as a child. 'Never trust the poor.' Was a big thing in their household, Yoongi never believed in it, though.

"If he dies, then I'll kill myself." Yoongi said quietly.

Mrs. Min widened her eyes, "You will not, you won't do it anyways. You're too scared."

"There's an ocean I can fall into- I'll do it. Also, that's not the only way out, I can get someone to rewire this stupid chip and make it go to zero."

Mrs. Min sighed loudly, "Fine, it's your choice, I can't help," She knew Yoongi would do no thing, she knew he was only doing it so she would help Jimin.

"You're horrible." Yoongi spat out and stomp his way to his bedroom.

___
typos everywhere