twenty-one.

warning: violence and character death
___

"You'll be in a better place!" Jungkook shouted as he kept pounding his fists into the boys face. "You'll be okay!"

"Fucking get off me!" The boy struggled to get ahold of Jungkook's wrists. "I don't want to die, you crazy psychopath!"

Jungkook had the advantage of the fight, since he was sitting on top of the boy, it made it easier for him since the boy underneath was weaker in that position.

Jungkook made a sharp punch into the boy's gut, which made the boy whine loudly and become weaker. Jungkook smirked and placed the small device onto the boy's wrist. "You're just another person who will live happier now," Jungkook whispered.

He pressed the button and watch the boy cry out in pain. "You'll be happy now," Jungkook patted the top of the boy's head, then grabbed a hold of his face. He squeezed the boy's cheeks tightly as a wicked smile appeared on his face.

"You're welcome-" Jungkook was cut off by someone tackling him off of the boy.

"You piece of shit," The new male said punching Jungkook hard in the face.

Both boys stood up off the ground and held their fists up. "You're messing with the wrong guy, kid," Jungkook laughed loudly.

The male raised his eyebrows, "Who you calling kid?"

Jungkook shook his head, "You're just another waste of my time, can't you see I'm helping him?" Jungkook nodded over to the boy lying on the floor groaning in pain.

The male backed up slowly keeping his eyes on Jungkook, then bent down and quickly pressed the button to stop the timer and pulled it off the boy's wrist so Jungkook couldn't get ahold of it and run off.

Jungkook had quick steps as he lunched at the male trying to help the boy but missed. "You can't do that," Jungkook hissed.

"Taehyung," The boy on the ground gasped out "I only have a minute left,"

Taehyung's eyes widened and punched Jungkook's face to stun him so he would have enough time to get over to Hoseok.

"Hoseok, shit," Taehyung eyes watered, as he fumbled with the device. He quickly placed it against Hoseok wrist, as he was going to push the button Jungkook hit the back of Taehyung's head, making him lose his balance.

Hoseok went to push the button himself as Taehyung laid on top of him getting a beaten from Jungkook.

00:00:00:00:00:10

Hoseok pressed the button but his finger slipped when he went to press it a second time to reverse the device.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted as the timer hit zero.

Taehyung looked over at Hoseok who had his eyes widened. "I-" Hoseok frowned as he felt his blood boiling with the poison. Jungkook paused as he watched Hoseok groan once again in pain from the burning poison. Hoseok had exactly one minute before he would die, the poison has to spread throughout his whole body. It was a painful process, the poison would leave a burning sensation inside his body.

While Jungkook was distracted by Hoseok dying Taehyung took the chance to turn over and punch Jungkook.

"You fucking killed him!" Taehyung screamed, punching Jungkook hard at the side of his head, immediately knocking him out.

Taehyung left Jungkook laying on the ground as he turned towards Hoseok who was now laying still. "Hobi..." He kneeled down beside he boy, placing his ear against the boy's chest to see if he could hear a heartbeat but there was none.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung gently closed Hoseok eyes and left a soft kiss on Hoseok's bruised cheek. He grabbed ahold of Hoseok's hand and gently rubbed his thumb against it.

He slowly let go and stood up, he turn towards Jungkook and kicked him hard in the side. He then turned back towards Hoseok and slid his arms under Hoseok's armpits and slowly dragged him away as best as he could. He was going to place him somewhere more appropriate, he thought Hoseok deserved it rather than being left out in the trash.

"I'll fucking be back for you, you fucking brat," Taehyung growled, looking over at Jungkook as angry tears slid down his cheeks.

***

"Well shit..." Yoongi muttered as he looked at Jungkook.

They had moved Jungkook back to in front of Jimin's home. They found Jungkook on the cold pavement after a half an hour of searching for the boy.

"What do you think happened?" Jimin asked Yoongi as they sat behind bushes.

"I honestly don't know... hopefully he wakes up soon," Yoongi pulled the blanket over all three of them and frowned. He had Jungkook's head laying against his shoulder and an arm wrapped around his waist, for some support.

"Maybe we should kill my dad," Jimin said, looking over at Yoongi.

"Are you gonna be okay with it?" Yoongi gently grabbed Jimin's hand.

"I think so,"

"Alright, we'll do it when Jungkook is better," Yoongi leaned towards Jimin and left a kiss against his cheek.

___
sorry hobi