twelve.

Mrs. Min walked down the hallway sighing because Yoongi had left his light on all night.

"He'll never learn," Mrs. Min said grabbing onto the door knob. Yoongi has always had a bad habit of leaving his light on while he slept, Mrs. Min always had to turn it off for him.

"Good morning, Yoongi~" Mrs. Min pushed the door open and flicked the light off, she smiled over at Yoongi but froze when she saw another body in the bed.

She slowly walked over to the bed and gasped seeing that it was Jimin. Both of the boys had their legs and arms tangled together making Mrs. Min cringe, thinking Jimin was going to make everything filthy.

Yoongi stirred in his sleep and pulled Jimin closer to himself. Mrs. Min shook her head and quickly made her way out of the room to grab her cellphone.

"Mm, good morning, Jimin," Yoongi mumbled as he pushed himself up, gently letting go of Jimin.

Jimin sighed turning over on his side away from Yoongi, wanting to not wake up. Yoongi smiled then looked towards his open bedroom door. 

"Oh no," Yoongi squeaked. "Jimin wake up," Yoongi pushed Jimin's shoulder harshly.

"What?" Jimin sat up and glared at Yoongi.

"You have to go home now," Yoongi quickly got off his bed and grabbed his jacket.

Jimin sighed looking at the door and stood up. "Here," Yoongi helped Jimin put the coat on.

"Yoongi, stop giving me your things." Jimin slowly zipped the jacket up, since he was still
tired he didn't feel like moving much even though he knew he was going to be in trouble.

"Move faster," Yoongi grabbed Jimin's sneakers and helped the younger boy slide them on. "I don't know what's going to happen, come on, wake up more."

"It was a good idea we kept my shoes in your room," Jimin sighed and stared at Yoongi once he stood back up.

"Come on," Yoongi pulled Jimin out of his room and quietly started walking down the hall.

"Thank you," Yoongi heard his mother's voice.

Yoongi knew he wasn't going to be able to sneak Jimin out, it was already too late, the police officers were already at the door.

Jimin nervously looked over at Yoongi. "I'm gonna die,"

"No, you won't." Yoongi gulped when he heard the officers loudly stepping into the house.

"Shit," Yoongi pulled Jimin back into his room and shut the door. "Jump out the window,"

"Down here?" The boys could hear one officer ask.

Yoongi scrambled over to his window and opened it, Jimin quickly glance at Yoongi before climbing out the window.

"Go home," Yoongi whispered as he closed his window, he watched Jimin nod his head then quickly ran off.

Yoongi threw himself onto his bed and pulled the blanket over his body and pretended like he was sleeping.

Mrs. Min opened the door and yelled out in frustration only seeing Yoongi in the bed. Yoongi slowly sat up and stretched his arms. "What's going on?"

"The dirtbag!" Mrs. Min yelled as her eyes darted to every corner in the room. The officer walked over to Yoongi's closet and opened it looking for Jimin.

"Where is he, Yoongi?" Mrs. Min crossed her arms.

"Mom, I don't know what you're talking about." Yoongi answered as he yawned.

"Yes, you do," Mrs. Min argued walking over to Yoongi.

Yoongi glared up at his mother and shook his head. "Is this him?" An officer said walking in Yoongi's room pulling Jimin behind him.

Yoongi gasped as him and Jimin stared into each others eyes. "No!"

"Yes!" Mrs. Min yelled loudly.

Yoongi stood up from his bed and made his way over to Jimin and the officer. "You have to let him go, please, he didn't do anything," Yoongi begged.

"No can do," The officer spoked, "We'll be off now,"

Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's arm and pulled him towards himself. "What are you going to do to him?"

"Doesn't concern you," The officer said pulling Jimin away from Yoongi.

"Mom!" Yoongi turned towards his mother. "Why would you do this!"

"He's getting what he deserves! He's going to die anyways," Mrs. Min gritted her teeth.

Yoongi turned back towards Jimin, who was no longer in the room. "You ruin everything, I hate you!" Yoongi yelled at his mother then stormed out of his room leaving Mrs. Min there to shed a few tears from what he had just told her.

"So stupid," Yoongi sighed as he slipped his shoes on and walked out of his home towards his favorite spot.

***

Four hours have passed and Yoongi was still
sitting at his favorite spot, wiping his eyes every now and then. He felt guilty for not being able to save Jimin. He felt even worse not being able to say good bye.

Yoongi hated his mother for doing such a thing to him. He knew there was nothing wrong with Jimin, Jimin was a good person and didn't deserve what Mrs. Min had did.

Yoongi leaned forward looking down at the water. "Jimin," Yoongi mumbled quietly. "We were supposed to come back here together,"

He closed his eyes tightly and grabbed a fist full of his hair. This was one of the worse feelings he was ever experiencing. He thought it was his fault for having Jimin go to jail and get his time drained. If it wasn't for him making Jimin sleep over than none of this would've happened.

It was quiet for a few minutes until Yoongi lifted his head and hit it hard on the railing, sending a sharp pain through his head. "Ow~" Yoongi groaned rubbing his head.

"Yoongi, are you okay?"

__
idek