twenty-nine.

Yoongi laid his head against Jimin's head, "If he isn't here in ten minutes we're leaving." Jimin groaned loudly. "We've been sitting here for what? All day?"

Yoongi nodded his head, "He's slowing us down..." He pulled the blanket around their shoulders tighter as the wind picked up.

"Yoongi, I heard you talking last night..." Jimin said, deciding he should bring up Yoongi's horrible plan.

"Jimin," Yoongi frowned, "I'd do anything for you,"

"What about when you're gone!" Jimin raised his voice. "You'll just leave me here feeling guilty,"

"You'll be okay..." Yoongi rubbed his face gently against Jimin's hair. "I want to do this for you,"

"You don't have the money Yoongi, we keep stealing from your parents. But they'll end up running out of money sooner or later, or even catch on to us," Jimin sighed.

Yoongi sighed, he was going to tell Jimin that's why he was only going to do it once. He just needed to do it once to save Jimin's life.

"How much money do you have on you right now?" Jimin asked as Yoongi lifted his head off Jimin's shoulder.

He slide his hand into his back pocket to grab his wallet. "I'll check," Yoongi struggled as he pulled his wallet out in front of him then opened it, he stared into the empty pocket for awhile.

"Well?" Jimin asked still waiting for an answer.

Yoongi pressed his lips tightly together, he was angry he couldn't believe that they sat there for hours waiting for Jungkook to return, when he really wasn't coming back at all. All of the money was gone. So now he couldn't even save Jimin with his own plan, everything was turing out the wrong way.

"Jungkook isn't coming back," Yoongi stated, closing his wallet and placing it back into his pocket.

"What?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as Yoongi stood up, slowly helping Jimin up.

"He took all my money," Yoongi shook his head, "Come on, we have to keep moving,"

"Yoongi, he still has the device. We can't
even steal someones time!" Jimin started to panic, they couldn't even buy another device because they had no money.

Yoongi regretted telling Jimin, now Jimin would freak out and just assume he has no future and maybe even stop trying.

"Jimin, we will figure something out," Yoongi sighed wrapping the blanket around Jimin's shoulders so he would be warmer. "Let me see your wrist,"

Jimin held out his wrist, placing it into Yoongi's already opened hand. Yoongi glanced at Jimin's wrist then looked away.

00:00:04:00:40:26

"You have almost three days left," Yoongi let go of Jimin's wrist and glared at the ground. He was getting upset with himself, not being able to come up with a plan fast enough.

Jimin sighed, "I understand," He bit his lip as he thought about how he was going to have to accept the fact he was going to die.

"No," Yoongi said, making Jimin look up at him. "You have to think positive about this or you will die."

Jimin nodded his head, it was going to be hard to convince himself otherwise but he was going to try. "You have to remember you have me and I'm going to make you live," Yoongi continued on.

"Jimin, we have to make it back before tomorrow. Then I will steal someone's time, you understand this?" Yoongi started to pull Jimin as they began walking towards the store they had found a few days ago. "Just be happy we don't have the police on us,"

"God, I hope they give up on looking for us," Jimin mumbled.

"They won't, my mother is crazy,"

___
jsjxjdk