ten.

00:00:17:12:30:10

"You want this?" Taehyung asked as he stood in front of Jimin, who was patiently sitting on the bench waiting for Yoongi to show up.

"No, I don't," Jimin shook his head, "I don't know why you think I'd want something so small."

Taehyung glared and crouched down to Jimin's eye-level. "Hey, why don't we go buy some drinks? Let me hook you up and then we can have some fun."

"Taehyung-"

"Why so you can drug him? Then steal every bit of his time?" Yoongi cut in as grabbed the back of Taehyung's jacket and pulled him away from Jimin.

"Wow, what a smart boyfriend you have Jimin," Taehyung clapped and stood up straight.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Taehyung, go bother someone else."

"You guys are no fun," Taehyung smirked, "See you around, Jiminie," He said and walked off smiling to himself.

"What is his problem?" Yoongi asked as he turned to Jimin, his eyes darted to Jimin's turquoise long sleeve shirt. "Where is your jacket?"

"My dad needed to barrow it since he ripped his." Jimin shrugged and stood up. "Hey can you show me where that water was?"

"What water?" Yoongi asked as he shrugged his own jacket off, handing it to Jimin.

"What are you doing?" Jimin pushed Yoongi's jacket away and stood up. "And the one that you took me to- your favorite place."

"Oh-" Yoongi nodded his head. "Sure thing, only if you wear this." He held his jacket outwards towards Jimin once again.

Jimin sighed, he really wanted to know where Yoongi's favorite place was. But he didn't want to take away Yoongi's warmth, he'd feel even more guilty then he already did. Jimin hated how Yoongi was spending his time on him, while Yoongi could be doing so much more with his life.

Jimin hesitantly reached for Yoongi's jacket, then slid it on. "Okay,"

Yoongi smiled and grabbed Jimin's hand pulling him the way towards the ocean. "I don't understand," Jimin started.

"Hmm?" Yoongi hummed, pulling Jimin closer to his side.

"You're only wearing a t-shirt now..." Jimin sighed. "You're cold, you're shivering."

"No, I'm okay." Yoongi told Jimin as they continued to walk. Yoongi thought Jimin deserved the best treatment just in case it was his final days. Of course, Yoongi wasn't going to let that happen, but just in case.  He was also being kind because he would've done the same thing anyways if Jimin had more time.

The rest of the walk was silent, a comfortable silence. Both boys walking hand in hand, Yoongi moving ever so slightly closer to Jimin for some warmth since he was cold.

"Wow it looks just as nice as it did the other night," Jimin said letting go of Yoongi's hand and rushing over to the railing.

Yoongi trailed slowly behind Jimin and smiled. "It's beautiful," Yoongi commented as he stood behind Jimin.

"It is," Jimin agreed as he looked down, he gulped as he saw the sharp edged rocks that were just below.

Jimin pressed his lips tightly together as he kept his gaze on the waves crashing over the rocks. He leaned over the edge of the railing some more, realizing how close to his death he actually was. It gave him a bit of a thrill that he could fall at any moment and be dead.

Yoongi of course gently held tightly onto the bottom of the jacket, just in case Jimin tried to pull something drastic.

"Jimin," Yoongi said quietly.

Jimin stood up straight but kept his eyes on the water. "Yes, hyung?" He asked just as quiet.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked, looking out into the open ocean.

"Just looking at how peaceful the water looks," Jimin smiled softly.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows since the water wasn't peaceful at all, there were too many harsh waves. "It's not though,"

"It is underneath," Jimin said.

Yoongi shook his head. "Hey, let's go to my house. My parents aren't home, we'll be warmer there." Yoongi was beginning to worry about showing Jimin this place again, he didn't want the boy to come back by himself and fall over the railing on purpose.

"Jimin, I want this to be our special place. We only come here together." Yoongi said clearly, as he pulled Jimin away from the railing. "Now let's go,"

Jimin nodded his head and began his walk with Yoongi to the Min's home. "Are you sure it's okay to come over?"

"Yeah, if my parents do show up then I'll hide you." Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded his head, looking over his shoulder having one last glance at the ocean.

___
sigh