twenty.

00:00:08:05:00:02

The boys had used a whole day of back tracking to Jimin's home. Yoongi wasn't so happy about it since they had made a hideout and now anyone could take it, also all the walking was a pain in the ass. But he was glad he was going to get Jimin time.

Jimin stared up at his home, looking though the kitchen window. His eyes began to water, that was where his mother died and now that was where his father was going to die. He was starting to think negatively about this plan, he wasn't so sure if he wanted to go on with it anymore.

"Alright, there's three of us we should be able to take him down. How strong is your dad, Jimin?" Jungkook asked looking over his shoulder at Jimin.

"I don't want to go in," Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "I can't kill my own father,"

Yoongi sighed and shoved his face into his hands, he was going to be mad if Jimin was backing out now. They came all that way for nothing if he decides not to do this.

"Okay.. then me and Yoongi will go. Now, how big is your dad?" Jungkook asked again, wanting to make sure he could take the guy on.

"We can take him," Yoongi muttered, lifting his head up.

Jungkook nodded his head, "Okay good, you know how to use this?" He held up the small circular device to Yoongi's face and smirked.

"Uh, you just press the button, right?" Yoongi asked just to be sure.

"Yes," Jungkook nodded his head. "Jimin are you gonna stay here?" Jungkook didn't get an answer from Jimin, making him turn his head to look at the older boy.

Jimin was crying silently, he didn't want to answer because he knew his voice would crack. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked silently, moving closer to Jimin, grabbing one of his hands.

"I don't want to kill my dad anymore," Jimin choked out, "I'm sorry,"

Yoongi gently ran his thumb over the top of Jimin's hand. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"We won't," Yoongi sighed quietly and pulled Jimin into a tight embrace. "What made you change your mind?"

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's torso and nuzzled his face into Yoongi's chest. "I'm sorry for making us come back, Yoongi,"

Yoongi hushed Jimin and gently kissed the top of Jimin's head. "It's okay,"

"I just- He's my only family left." Jimin said into Yoongi's chest.

"You'd have me," Yoongi mumbled, "He's mean to you, Jimin,"

"I know," Jimin let go of Yoongi and wiped his eyes. "I just, I don't know,"

Yoongi nodded his head, "Alright, just calm down. We won't kill him," He looked over his shoulder to look at Jungkook but didn't see him. Yoongi instantly let go of Jimin to search for Jungkook.

"Where did he go?" Jimin sniffled.

Yoongi shrugged and looked at the house, but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. "Uh, Jungkook?" Yoongi called out.

"Should we look for him?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Yeah,"

Jungkook marched angrily down the street looking for his next victim. He couldn't wait no longer, he came all this way to have someone's life be drained but that plan was canceled. He was a killer and sadly he enjoyed it.

He enjoyed watching the peaceful expression on people's faces after they died. He wanted to have a peaceful life like that. The thrill was something he also enjoyed. Adrenaline rushing through his veins as he ran to get away. He loved it but he also hated it.

Jungkook would blame all of his killings on the government. He said it was better for the people, they wouldn't live in fear or stress anymore they'd be at peace.

The government, something everyone feared and hated. Unless you were apart of it, of course, that means you'd have a simple life. They didn't have to worry about much, unless someone was trying to kill them, which was quite often but no one succeed yet.

About 400 years ago the government decided to place a timer in everyone at birth. When the timer ran out of time it would dispose poison into your bloodstream which would cause your death. At first, the timers would be used to control the population but as the years went on it was used more for wealth.

They figured out that people would do anything to get more time so they began to sell time, letting people think they would be able to live forever. The government even had proof of this, apparently the president has been living for the past 400 years. That of course was all for advertisement, to show the people what they could have and to keep wasting their money on time. No one has actually seen the president for the last 300 years, that's because he died a very long time ago. They use other people who look like him to act as him. Of course, there is a president. But he's not who the people think the president actually is, he hides in the main building with the rest of the government. Just watching their country being destroyed.

One day, Jungkook plans on killing whoever was behind the doors of the main building. He wanted revenge for the people and for his parents. They woudln't have ended up dead if it wasn't for the stupid timers.

"You fucker!" Jungkook yelled loudly and punch someone in the face making them fall to the ground. He didn't care who it was. He was going to kill them and take their time.

So he let all his anger out on the boy below him.

___
well i hope it made some sense