Sterek ~ The new boy [part 1]

Hey guys/girls, this is my first Sterek story, it will have 4 part at it. Enjoy!

Stilinski's House,
Stiles' POV.

" Do I really have to do this Dad? " I ask my dad, as he's eating his breakfast.
" Yes, and you know why. " He replies angrily.
" But I told you! I didn't break into coach's classroom. That morning, I was at Scott's house, watching Grey's Anatomy, with Melissa. Scott was with Isaac in his room. They were... " Oh shit, I said to much. Shut up Stiles.
" What were they doing? " OMG, Scott is so going to kill me.
" They were studying for their physics test... You know, the one I WON'T do because, you make me change school. "
" It's not my fault, the principal said he saw you that morning. I had to. " He don't understand it wasn't me.
" You gotta go, you don't want to be late for school, don't you? "
" Never in this world... " I said sarcastically.

School,
Derek's POV.

My friend Alex, is talking about a new student, starting today. I don't really listen, I'm more on my studying for history test. All I know is that people died and other lived.

~ 1 hour later ~

As I'm talking with Alex and another friend. I take my math's things, for the next class. When I look at Alex, he's looking at something behind me, or more, someone. The boy is wearing a blue, green and black t-shirt, jeans, and his black backpack. His hair are styled in a quiff, he looks hot AF.
" Who is that? " I ask Alex, he literally knows everyone in the school, from their names, to their numbers.
" That's Stiles Stilinsky. He's the new kid I told you about. "
When the presumed Stiles close his locker door, he turns his head in our direction, stopping any actions for a second, playing with his fingers.
" Oh. " Is all that get out of my mouth at the moment, but in my head it's more like.
| He's fucking HOT! I need his number Jeez. He needs Jeez, everyone in this hallway needs Jeez, after seeing him. I fucking need him in my bed tonight!!! |

Hope you liked it, if you did, vote, comment. If you have any comments on it, good or bad, write it down on my messages or in the comments. ❤️❤️

Part two will be next.
Go follow @stileslikesboyss on Instagram.