Sciam - Match Made In Heaven

Since Sciam is one of my favorite ship, and I also really like the relation between Dylan Sprayberry and Tyler Posey, I thought, why not? So I was really inspired by the interview at Comic-Con from 2014, with TVLine. I changed a couple of people on the panel, but it pretty much stayed the same. "Match made in heaven." Here it is. By the way, am I the only one who think they look like they're holding hands on the picture??

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

"Is there going to be any new relation in the upcoming season, for Scott? Since Kira is gone and Allison is way out the list, but is there going to be someone new?" The host asks Tyler, as he plays with the pillow laying on his lap.

"Not from what I know, but maybe Jeff is making something behind my back!?" He smiles his beautiful smiles at the camera.

"Ohh... We hope so. And for you, Dylan?" She asks O'Brien. He turns his head from Hoechlin, with whom he seemed to have a funny conversation.

"Can you repeat the question please. Sorry I wasn't listening, Hoechlin was telling me something..." He laughs, giving Tyler a punch with his elbow.

"Sure. Who do you think is going I be, Stiles's live interest, this season? Lydia? Malia? Or even someone else?" She reads on her card, and Tyler chooses this moment to tickle my side.

"Stop!" I whisper to him.

"Probably Danny." Dylan jokes from his chair behind the couch, Tyler, Holland and I are share. We all laugh and then a big crash cuts us. Cody just fell off his chair.

"Come on, Christian. Dylan is not that funny." Holland turns to him.

"Wasn't about the joke. He pushed me off." He groans, while smiling to the group and dusting off his back and pants.

"No, I didn't." He says with an innocent look.

"For you, Holland..." The host asks, but after the three first words, I zoned out.

"Stop biting you lip." Tyler whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"What? Why?" I look up at him, and his white teeth are forming another smiles. He's seriously one of the most beautiful person on Earth.

"Cause, it turns me on." He whispers again, making me blush and laugh at the same time.

"You see. Match made in Heaven." Hoechlin says, pointing down on top of mine and Tyler's head.

"Hey!" I hit his hand.

"On and off camera. Always together." Dylan adds.

Then it Holland's turn saying something about Scott and Liam's relation.

"... They call them Sciam. I saw a couple of edits. They're so cute. Perfect paring." She ends, smiling back at me.

"That's cute. Is Liam, Scott's new love interest?!" She squeals, thinking she's maybe going to have informations before anyone else.

Tyler shrugs and turn to me.

"Are we?" I blush and we lock eyes.

"Maybe... It would be cool. Well, you're a little grumpy and fat but it could work." I lie, knowing he wasn't fat at all, but he's still a little grumpy in the morning.

"Hey! I'm not fat!" He whines.

"Well... I didn't want to have to tell you, buddy. But you took a lot of weight this year..." Dylan jokes from behind.

"He's eating whole pizzas to himself." Cody adds, from the chair behind Holland.

"I'm not fat." He looks at me.

"I know." I take the pillow from him and hug it.

"Give me my pillow back!" He tries to take it back.

"No, it's mine now!" I tighten my hold.

"Okay..." He gives up.

I put it on my lap, playing with the corners, and Tyler lays his head on it. He lays his legs on the other side of the couch.

"Do you guys need a room?" The host asks, receiving a laugh from the whole cast.

"No, we're fine." I say, playing with Tyler's soft brown hair.

*An hour later*

"Thanks again for the amazing interview." She ends, letting us go after an hour and a half of sitting on the couch and speaking of our lives.

We get out the building and walk to O'Brien's car, where we all pill in and wait for the ride to end. We all share an apartment for the filming time. Holland has her own room, since she a girl, and has Shelley that sometimes sleeps in. Cody has one too, Dylan and Hoechlin share a bedroom, with two one place sized beds. I'm pretty sure they put the two beds together, to make a bigger two placed.

Tyler and I won the biggest room, with a big king sized bed, a balcony, our own bathroom and a big closet. It doesn't bother any of us to sleep together, we kinda are together. But no one knows.

It kind of is a big thing, for an actor to come out as gay. Jeff knows, and I think that's why he asked me if I would of wanted Scott and Liam to become something. I said yes, without even asking Tyler. I know that he would of wanted. We've been together since season 4, so that means 2 years.

I remember when I first came on set, the first day of filming. I remember having to play Liam being scared, but curious about the one and only, Scott McCall, the tall, brown haired boy. But so was I. This older, sexier version of me. He was so nice to me, that I didn't even knew if he was real of not.

He invited me for dinner, that night. And well... We've been together since. We waited about 2 months to tell Jeff. None of our friend knew, but I did told my parents.

"Ty!?" I ask through the bathroom doors.

"Yeah!?" He opens it, walking out with only a towel around his waist.

"I think we should tell them. I think I'm ready." We've been waiting most of the time, because I was afraid of the others' reactions.

"You sure? I don't want you to feel pressured." He holds my shoulders in his hands.

"No. I'm ready. And I have a big news, to tell you all." I run my hand over his chest and his tattoos.

"Get dressed and come meet me in the living room." I kiss his Cher and leave.

"Hey! I want a real kiss." He whines. "Come here." He pulls me by my waist, and our lips touch for a small peck.

"Is that even a kiss?" He smirks, kissing down my jawline.

"See you in the living room." I turn around and call everyone out.

"Hey!" Tyler groans.

"FAMILY REUNION!" I hear everyone's footstep, and they all sit at a place on the couches. Tyler walks at the same time.

"We have something very important to tell you." I take a serious tone, as he stands beside me.

"We are together." He says like it nothing.

They all jumped and cheered, the came to hug us and said how happy they were.

"Group! Group! I have something else to say." I call them back.

"Don't tell me your pregnant!" Cody sits on the couch, smiling like a proud mother.

"No, I'm not. It's something Tyler didn't even knew. So... I talked with Jeff, and Liam and Scott are going to be Teen Wolf's new LGBT couple!" Again, we were all cheering and laughing.

"Come here, my little Monster." Tyler pulls me in his strong arms and kisses me in front of all our friends. I responded to the kiss immediately, holding on his neck.

"MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!" Cody screams, hitting himself with a pillow.

I turn around and Hoechlin and O'Brien are also kissing.

Well that was a big afternoon, was it.

Thank you again for 41k views!! Hope you liked it, leave a vote and a comment. I'll update a next one at 18 votes!