Sterek ~ I love it... [part 2]

"Euhm... Sorry." Stiles takes off his earphones and starts opening the door.
"Wait!" He looks back at the dark haired boy. "Stay." The boy says, and by some supernatural forces, he's attracted to him, and the Sherif's son sits down in front of him, his phone in between his two hands.

"You're going at BHHS, aren't you?" He's asked.

"Yeah." He answers quietly. For some weird reasons, he doesn't feel awkward talking to him. Not as weird it is to talk to his own best friend.

"Stiles, right?"

"How do you know my name?" Stiles gets quite tensed up.

"I have my ways, pretty boy." He's offered a smirk, and responds to it by a small smile and red cheeks.

"What are you doing here, at 3 in the morning? If I can ask." The chained up boy asks.

"Well, my dad is the Sherif, and I'm helping him clean the station. What about you?"

The bad boy comes closer, and starts whispering, like he's telling him a secret.

"I got caught selling drugs. My parents need money, they don't want jobs, and my dad knows people, they give it to me, I sell it, and I keep some of the money. But it all goes to my parents in the end."

"Have you ever thought about running away? Like, do you have any friends that can help you?" He asks, but then remembers that he's talking at the school's bad boy, who everyone hates, for stupid reasons.

"No, for both questions. I'm not complaining, I have a house, food, we'll not everyday, but I'm not dying. I don't care."

"I Don't Fucking Care." Stiles sings quietly.

"What?" The boy frowns.

"Oh, no. It's a song. I was just remembering a song I heard sooner. It's called I Don't Fucking Care."

"Oh. Anyways..."

~~~~~~~

When Stiles woke up, his head was resting on the desk, but something soft was between the desk and his ear. A sweatshirt. It's not his. Who is it? He looks up, and sees that he's still in the room, but he's all alone. He walks out, and goes to his dad's office, tightening his grip on the shirt. Where is the boy?

"Dad?" He asks, when he walks in. And he's greeted by three men, and the boy from a couple of hours before.

"Stiles, this is Derek, but you two already know each other. This is his lawyer, Henry." The last man is Parrish, and when their eyes meet, they  wave at each other.

"Hi." He timidly salutes.

When his gaze lands on Derek, he sees that he doesn't have his chains anymore.

"What's happening?" He asks, while sitting down on one of the chair beside his father.

"Derek, here, told us about what is really happening in his life, and we send two officers to get his parents, they are probably going in jail for at least 15 years. This boy is now free." You could ask all the stars in the sky why, but Stiles's face lighted up. It's like another weight got off his shoulders.

During his couple of hours of talking with the dark haired boy, he talked, he talked about things he never told anyone. All his bad memories, all smhid suicidal thoughts, everything came out. And at the end, he felt free, he felt like everything got better, as of he forgot all that happened. This boy, he's keeping him close, as close as he can.

"Henry, can I talk to you?" The Sherif walks out, the lawyer and Parrish behind him.

The second they left. Both of the boys stood up, they locked eyes and slowly, but surely walked closer.

"Stiles-" the bad boy starts, but is cut off by the brown haired boy's lips on his. Their hands made their ways to their places, cupping the face of the dark haired boy for Stiles, and holding the waist of the one he fell for 2 years ago, when he walked in his classroom, for Derek.

"I don't know what you are doing to me, but I love it. I feel alive." Were the words Stiles said when they ended the kiss.

  /////////////////////////////////// 

This is it for the last part of "I love it..." I hope you liked it. If you did, comment and vote!

Again, I took the picture on Google, so if you know who made it, message me.