Sterek ~ The other team.

Stiles' POV.

"We won!!" Everybody cheers together. After almost 2 hours of watching my boyfriend and his team playing basketball, I get up and walk towards the field.

But he's nowhere to be seen.

"Dan? Where is Derek?" I ask his best friend.

"I don't know, I think he's in the bathroom." Maybe he got a headache or something.

Derek's POV.

"You'll lose it, fag!"--"It's a boys team, not a fags team!"

They wouldn't stop insulting me during the game. I know I shouldn't listen To them, but it was to much.

"You don't deserve to play here! My sister is better than you!"--"You play like shit!"--"Maybe my friend could have fun with your boyfriend, who would want to be with a loser, like you?!"

They stay in my head, playing in repetition. Maybe we won, but all I did was bullshit.

They said it, Stiles won't want me after this. Who would want me? A, not even able to control, were-wolf, a fucking were-wolf.

Presently, I'm in the locker-room, under the shower, almost shifted. I need to control myself, I don't want anyone to see me like this.

The water runs on my shirt, and my hands are resting on my knees. I can feel my claws and canines grow. My claws are hitting my knees, cutting my skin.

"Derek?" I lift my head, and there is my boyfriend, standing at the entry of the showers.

My eyes, that turned a bright blue, get back to there usual green, and I sigh.

"Babe? Are you okay?" He asks, worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I-I don't know what happened..." I try to lie, as he approaches me.

"What really happened? I know when you lie. Your eyebrow lift a little, and you blink really fast." What can I say, he knows me better than I know myself.

"It's the other team. They didn't stop insulting me and they said you didn't love me. That you wouldn't be with a loser like me." I breath out.

"Babe, you know I love you. You're not a loser, you shouldn't listen to them. They're just jealous of you. You are stronger than this, than them." He cups my head in his hands, and kiss me.

"You're all wet. But I love you." We laugh, and I put my hands on his waist.

"What do you wanna do tonight? It's your time to decide." Stiles says, as we get out the locker-room.

"Netflix and cuddles??" I look back at him. He laughs, wow, how I love that laugh.

"Sure." When we arrive at the field Dan meets us.

"Are you guys coming? We are going to eat a pizza." Dan asks.

"No, thanks." I smiles and shake his hand.

Hope you liked it. If you did, vote, comment.

Go follow
@sterek.hobrien.fandoms on Instagram.