Sterek ~ I love it... [part 1]

"Here's your sandwich. I got you a diet coke too." The brown haired boy says to his father, while sitting down in front of him.

That night, the police station was empty, there was no call, no murder, no nothing. Not long ago, there was a ton, and a ton of murders, and other things. It's that night that the Sherif decided that he and his son, Stiles, would be cleaning a little the station.

"Where's the burger I asked for?" The Sherif asks, a little irritated that his son still wants him to watch what he's eating.

"It's a chicken and avocado sandwich, it's good for your tummy. No junk food, and a diet coke, you're lucky I took you a coke, I was going to take an apple juice. Your doctor told you to watch what you are eating. I know you don't want to hear this, but you are getting old." Stiles smiles up to him.

"Fake smile." Would have said the Sherif, if he wasn't afraid of what his son would do after.

"Whatever." Then, they ate and started their work. The older was cleaning his own office, while the younger was at the back, cleaning the interrogating rooms.

The night was getting along, time was passing, they were still working and they were not even at the half of what they had to do.

Everything was good for the Sherif.

Stiles, on his side, was getting annoyed of the silence and decided to put his earphones on and to listen to some music. First song coming on was IDFC by Blackbear one of his favorite, at the moment. It shows his mood. For almost 4 years, his best friend, Scott, is having secrets, he knows that's he's not telling him everything. He got popular, has a girlfriend, cool friends, he's hotter, everything Stiles think he isn't.

"IDCF about him" He thought.
"IDFC about friends" He also thought.
And then finally left out ;
"I don't have friends, I don't need ones."

"They don't need me."

When the next song came up, RIP 2 My Youth, by The NBHD, memories from the old time showed themselves. Not the good ones, but the suicide attempts, the insults he was giving himself, the horrors he would inflict himself.

"I'd like to be proud, but somehow I'm ashamed." Why were the lyrics so real, why are they telling the truth? Reality for him was different than one of other normals teens. Unless self harm and seeing a psychic 3 times a week is normal for them. Unless thinking about stopping your car at the top of a bridge, and jum to leave this Hell, that everyone calls Earth.

When he comes back to himself, he hears the door in the next room closing. Maybe his dad left some papers in it, and came back to take it. Looking around he realized he finished for this room, and that he have 1 left to do.

Stiles walks to the table, takes his things and walks out to the next room. His music still in, he closes the door behind him.

~~~~~~~

A little while before, one of the Sherif's deputy, Parrish, got a call. A young man was caught selling drugs. After he was put in the police car, they drove back to the station and was locked to the chair in the last room. Parrish didn't think about telling Stiles about it, since he was always, even when he was younger, listening to the calls they were receiving. He walked away and started to talk with the Sherif. They have to wait until tomorrow for the young boy's lawyer. They decided to leave him in the interrogating room.

~~~~~~~

It's when he looked back, that Stiles saw the boy at the desk. Why as no one told him, that they brought someone in. Where as he saw this face? Oh, yeah. At the school. He's Derek Hale, the school's bad boy.

///////////////////////////////////

Here is the first part, I hope you liked it, if you did, vote and comment.

The picture comes from Google, if you know who made it, message me.

Next part is cooming soon!