Sterek ~ Remember?

Church,
Third POV :

"Do you remember what it felt like, all those times in school, when you saw him standing in the hall, and you couldn't breath until you were with him. Or those times in class, when you couldn't stop looking at the clock, because you knew he was out there waiting for you. Do you remember, what that was like? I still remember. It felt magical, best feelings I ever had, and the best I will ever have. You fought for your life, you fought for us. For the ones you loved. Today, you are leaving us, all alone in a big world, without your compassion, your rudeness, your everything. You leave us for a next phase of the life. We all hope you will take care of yourself and of us, from up there." The brown haired young man finishes, and then walks down the hall, followed by two little kids.

A little girl, walking hands in hands with her little brother. Their kids. He left him with two young kids, who will remember nothing, but a dead body, a dead father's body.

The young man, him, remembers all their memories, all those nights they have spend under the moonlight, all those romantic diners. All the little things he did for him. The first time they met.

•Flashback•

Stiles' POV :

"I'm sure I dropped it around here. The body wasn't far from here, and-" Scott says, while walking around.

"It's a private propriety. Haven't you see the sign." A young man appears from nowhere, scaring the living shit out of me. But he had something... That...

"Sorry, man." Scott says, but I'm still chocked. He's...

The man walks back, after throwing Scott his inhaler.

"Man, that was Derek Hale." I remember, I saw him in my dad's papers.

"Yeah, what?"

"Nothing..." I simply reply.

•End Flashback•

Third POV :

And every other night, they thought of one and the other. Until, one night, it was like a magnet for Derek. He felt for it, and went to the boy's window, following him every night, so he was in security.

One night, the boy had one of those terrible nightmares, and his dad was still at job, so no one was there to reassure him. So he came in, he walk to the bed, and started by stroking his hair. He played with it for many minutes. But his heartbeat wasn't getting better, he was still swinging on every sides. He hopped in the bed, and cuddled by his side, they spooned.

5 years back, they were spooning for the first time, and now, he will sleep alone. The love of his life is gone, he isn't just gone for the moment. He's gone for the eternity. Life will be long without the one treating you like everything.

Do you remember when we used to fall asleep in one and the other's arms, I remember.

Hope you liked it. If you did, vote or comment.

Go follow @sterek_otp on Instagram.