Sterek ~ Dude... [part 2]

"Oh. My. God. " I mentally slap him.

Scott's bedroom,
Stiles POV.

" What am I supposed to do. " I say, pulling on my hair.

" Go talk to him. He's here for you. Maybe he wanna be with you... " He says more to himself than to me.

" I'll be back. " I'm really doing this, am I? He's like the best looking guy of Beacon Hill. What if it's just a joke and he's gonna repeat everything at school. Stiles! Think straight.

I walk down the stairs and when I'm about to put my foot on the floor, I hear a voice in the kitchen.

" Yes peter, I'm at my friend's house. No I'm not at school. You told me I couldn't play Basket since I'm not able to control myself on full moon. I know I could get caught. "

What... Control himself?? Like Scott?? Is he a werewolf too??

" I got to go. See you later. " He says before walking to where I am. I get down the stairs and start to walk to him too.

" Hey you. " He winks at me. That's it I'm blushing.

" H-Hi " I stuttered.

" I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date Friday, with me? " He asks smiling.

" Yeah, sure. " He aproachs a little and take my chin. He smiles and peck my cheek and get out the house.

I can hear a little "yes" coming from upstairs.

" Scott!! Come here. " I yell after Derek is gone.

Scott walks in the livingroom and smiles widely. " What? "

" He's a werewolf, isn't he? " I ask. It's just to make sure if I need to chain him on full moon.

" Yeah... How did you know? " Scott says.

" When I was in the stairs, he was talking on the phone with a Peter guy- " I start. " He is his uncle. " " He sayd he couldn't play basket since he's not able to control himself on full moon. That's how. "

" My little Stiles is having a date FRIDAY!!!! " He yells across the house.

" Oh. My. God. You are weird. "

Hope you liked it. If you did, vote, comment.

Go follow @sterekdreams on Instagram.