Scalia ~ A Tate Thing

Hello humans! I'm back with a request from JialynnRamirez.

Hope you like it. And I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

PS : Everytime there are *** it's because the POVs change, from Scott and Malia. Also means that we skip some time. Anyways you'll see.

Stiles drags me down the road, after we drove for half an hour. He told me he had to be at a friend's party and that we would never find anyone we know down there. At least not a Tate.

"So.. Who's party is that?" I ask, as we walk up a to a blue and brown small house.

"It's Maggie's. We walked into each other last week at the mall, and she invited me."

"Do you even know her? She just invited you like that?" I ask, adjusting my shirt and checking the time on my phone.

"No. Do we really care? We have the chance to go to a party where we know the Tates won't be." He turns to me, and I shrug it off.

"Then let's party!" He speed walks to the door, and a small, brown haired girl opens the door.

"Stiles? I'm so happy you came." She gives him a sweet smile and let us in. "You must be Scott." She turns to me, handing out her hand.

I shake it and she leads us to the kitchen, where a ton of teens are serving themselves drinks. I spot a water bottle and go to take it, but a hand reaches faster for it. I really didn't want to get drunk, so the water bottle was kind of the only thing I wanted.

"Sorry, were you going to take it?" The girl turns around and I back off. "McCall?"

"Tate. What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same." Malia flips her hair and look me up and down.

"Looking as ugly as always, I can see."

"What? Whatever." I flip her off and go to get myself a beer. If I'm gotta be at the same party as a Tate, better forget it and get drunk.

"Stiles. Malia is here." I tell my best friend, as he finishes his third beer in five seconds.

"This is awesome! Go talk to her!" He yells, but he rapidly leaves to dance. Well, 'dance', more like spaz in the middle of the dance floor. Hold on. Did he say talk to her?

It always have been like that. The Tates on one side and the McCalls on the other. Since a long time, both of the families have shared the territory of Beacon Hills, but never on a good basis. Tates wanted more but we didn't want to change. Since my dad left for Los Angeles, I'm kind of the leader of the McCalls, even if it's not really the McCalls anymore, it's more like my pack and the Tates. After ten years, my mom didn't want to be anything in that anymore, so she kind of took her retirement, and I, at seventeen took the lead. I already had a pack to myself, but now we're a real and respected pack, not only teenagers that try to help.

After my fifth beer, I go back to the kitchen, and find Malia on the counter. She's on her phone and isn't paying attention to the boy flirting with her.

"Can you please leave?" She looks dead in his eyes, but he moves closer, and start caressing her thighs. "Stop touching me." At every words she says, he moves closer and his hands roam over places they shouldn't. She tries to push him off, but he grips her arms. "Stop!"

I run to them and grab his hair and pull him down. "She said stop."

"And what are you going to do?" He plays cool and stands up. He's a little taller than he looked from before, but I can take him. Or maybe that's alcohol talking.