Briam ~ Fun night

Another one! This one was requested by nadia_moses. I'm not the best, or do I know how to, but I tried to write a bit of smut. This is probably horrible, but it's not  in what I'm the best.. so that's it. You'll see by yourself. 

By the way, Liam is fifteen and Brett is eighteen, I wanted Liam to be younger.

sorry for any grammar mistakes

"Brett?" Liam asks me, from the bathroom.

"What?"

"I wanna do something fun tonight."

"Yeah. Okay."

I've been working on this project for history, but the stupid laptop won't help me, it's so slow. I knew I would have to do the work for the whole group, since I was paired with two other boys that don't ever do shit. I gave up my whole free day to work on the work and on ten pages I'm still at five, and I'm not close to be done.

"What are you doing?" He asks, with his sexy and innocent voice.

"Homework."

"Oh.. I thought we could do something fun tonight." He hops in bed, and lays beside me.

"Okay, yeah." I didn't really listen to what he said, but I'm pretty sure he talked about running.

"You're not listening to me, are you?" He asks, placing his hand on my shirtless torso.

"Liam.. I have homework to do."

"You can do them tomorrow. " He kisses my jaw, and I continue typing.

"No, I need to do this. It actually is for tomorrow."

"Brett... I wanna have some fu-"

"Yeah, okay. Can you go talk to someone else about your run, please."

He chuckles and lean closer to my ear.

"You want me to go see Scott and have fun with him? You want me to go and turn him on? Having him inside m-"

"Woah, woah. I never said that. I talked about running not having sex." I turn to him, our lips inches away.

"Then turn this thing off, so I can turn you on." His hand roams over my arm and down to the hem of my pants..

"Woah. Never knew you were good at dirty talk." I kiss his nose. "You look way too innocent and cute for that."

I put the laptop away and he rolls over me. Pinning me to the bed by the shoulders, pushing his ass on my crotch.

He rolls one time his hips and a loud groan escapes my lips.

"Again. Liam, again." I pop up my hips, for more friction.

"Ah... Yes... " I whimper, as our lower bodies move in sink.

"Brett.. Ah." He moans, and come closer. Our lips connect and my tongue goes directly to his lower lip, asking for entrance. He opens a little gap and I take it as my queue. Our tongues dance together, fighting for dominance. My hands reach to his ass and I give it a gentle squeeze.

"Mhmm." He moans in between the kiss.

Our hips stop for a second and I move to be on top. I place myself in between his legs, crotch to crotch.

I began the same movements, but deeper and slower. Taking all my time.

He is a moaning mess under me. I try to cover his noises by kissing him, but the feeling is so good, that I groan out, too.

"Brett.. We.. I want you. Ah." He tries to say, his eyes closed. His hands are holding thigh on the bed sheet, above his head. He's so hot.

"We should take it slow, baby. I don't want you to regret it after, if anything ever happens." I caress his face, as the thrusts get sloppier, I can feel myself getting closer. My hard on is hurting, as it's stuck in my thigh briefs.

"I'm gonna c-oh.. Ah!" He moans out and I feel him cum in his briefs. I cum right after him, watching his face, full with lust.

"I'm gonna go change." He whispers, and walk to the bathroom, with a new pair of underwear in hands.

I walk up to my wardrobe and change to clean underwear too. I'm about to jump back in the bed when he appears in the door frame, a towel low around his waist.

"Baby.. I'm taking a shower.. wanna join?" He bits his lip and makes his sweet little puppy eyes to me.

"Why not." I smirk to him and he pulls me in the bathroom.

The water is already running, I guess I didn't hear it, before. He turns around, facing the shower and takes off his towel. He walks in, and I watch him. He's so hot. I take off my boxers and walk to him, from behind. I start leaving hickeys on the pale skin of his back and neck.

"Brett.. Ah." He moans, moving his ass against my throbbing member.

"Baby boy. Yeah.. That's good." I suck on his right shoulder, leaving a big mark.

I place my hands on his waist, moving them in a constant movement, with my own body. His hands are against the wall, in fist, his knuckles turning white.

"Turn around baby." I whisper in his ear. He turns and I put my hands under his thigh, telling him to jump, in between kisses.

Our cocks are touching, his legs attached one to the other in my back and my hands are holding under his ass.

"You're fucking hot." I whisper looking him up and down.

"Ah... Start moving." He moans, as he jumps a little in my arms.

I push his back to the wall of the shower as the hot water runs in between us two. I start moving my hips around, making him shiver of pleasure.

"Ah.. Yes! Ahn..." He moans, scratching my shoulders with his nails.

"Oh, yes. Baby.. You're so hot." I look up to his face, and his eyes are closed, his teeth are holding on his lower lip. That's a view I would wake up and go to sleep to.

We released at the same time, but I kept him in my hold.

"Won't you let me go?" He laughs.

"No." I look in his eyes and kiss his plump lips.

"You do realize what we've just done?" I ask, as he takes the body gel and pour some in between his hands.

"Yeah, want another round?"

"Who are you? And what have you done with the boy that was scared to have a boner in front of me?" I look in his eyes

"Come on. I'm fifteen and still virgin. That was the farthest I've ever been with someone. I have hormones okay!" He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, hormones. Those hormones were ready for you to have sex. Were you ready?" I ask, as I let him put his feet down.

"No..." He says, a small frown over his face.

"Hey, it's not bad. You're special for me. You're mine. My little baby. I want us to take our time. One thing at a time. Well, since now. What we did right now, we forget, not that it wasn't awesome, but we go back to your little innocence and the fact that you were shy to have a boner." I smile down to him and he gives it back.

"Okay."

We ended up just talking in the shower, kissing and enjoying ourselves. 

Hope you liked it, if you did, make sure to leave a vote and a comment! I'm still taking requests, don't be scared to ask, I won't bite.