Sterek ~ The new boy [part 2]

Here's the part 2 of "The new boy". Enjoy.

School,
Stiles' POV.

I get my math books out my locker, close the door, and turn to get earlier to the classroom. First of all, to find it, and after to see with the teacher what they've already saw, and what we are going to see.

I head in the, I think, right direction, but than I freeze. There's this boy, he wears a green t-shirt, with a jeans jacket. He got dark jeans and a light brown backpack, his hair are a dark-ish brown, and beautiful green eyes.

He's looking at me, standing there, I'm still not moving, playing with my fingers. After about 20 seconds, someone push me on the shoulder, and I remember I have to get to math's class. When I pass by him, I take a little breath, he smells good. That's weird, but he does.

When I get to the room door, I get a look behind me, at the boy. He's still looking at me. I blush like crazy, and walk in the class, after knocking on the door.

School,
Derek's POV.

" Derek? Derek?! " Alex wakes me up from my trance.
" What? " I look in his direction.
" You think he's cute don't you? " He smiles widely.
" Yeah, AS FUCK. Wait... Shut up Alex! " He still smiles creepily.
" Stop you're making me uncomfortable with that weird smile! " I punch him on the arm.
" Don't you think you didn't looked creepy looking at him, even when he was walking to class. Were you looking his ass? " He laugh.
" I wasn't looking at his ass... " We laugh a little but the bell rings, and we get to math class.

When we get there, the boy is already sitting at the desk beside mine, since it was the last one unoccupied.

_15 minutes later_
Stiles' POV.

The class had started for 15 minutes, when I receive a little paper, with my name on it. WTF, I didn't even talked to anyone, no one knows me here. I look around, everyone is listening to the teacher. I open it...
~Hi, I'm Derek, can I have your #?~
What? Seriously, who did that. I get another paper.
~Leave the paper on your chair after class, so I can text you.~
Who does he think, he is.

When the class is over, I get up, place the paper on my chair, and get out. I hope it's what he wanted, asshole.

That was part 2, hope you liked it. If you did, vote and comment.
❤️❤

Part 3 will be out soon.
Go follow @stileslikesboyss on Instagram.