Malira ~ Lost Love

Soooo...
Since I was asked a couple of requests, I decided to write them on the night of the 31-1 and yesterday. Yeah, I was writing on New Year's Eve. My parents went to a party with their friends and my brother tagged along with them, but I wasn't feeling really good, so I stayed home. And now you lucky people have another One-shot!

This one was requested by @DazzaDazzleDaz

HOPE YOU LIKE IT (sorry again for any grammar mistakes)

-----

"Babe, I'm leaving! I'll be at Allison's if you're looking for me." Then black haired girl says, as her girlfriend walks down the steps.

"Okay, see yo-" The door closed before the were-coyote could even finish her sentence. What is up with her? She thought. She's always so distant and she's always with Allison. What does she have more than me? I thought Kira liked me...

It was real, though, seeing her own girlfriend is getting a lot more complicated. She has passed the last two weeks with the huntress. And now, she leaves not even kissing her goodbye. Something they would always do. Another thing to add to the "we would ...", a list of things they used to do, but that doesn't happen anymore. Does she still likes me? She thought, running her hand in her messy hair. Is she cheating on me? That could not be real, the two loved each other for the past three years, they went through Hell and back together.

I think the worst is that yesterday was our three years anniversary. And she totally forgot and went to Allison's to do I don't know what.  

Anyways, tonight's Pack Night and everyone will be reunited to clarify things on what is happening, and what's going to happen. After they got rid of Theo and his malefic plans, they had a lot more of free time, life was easy.

Like they say, the calm before the storm. Things turned around pretty quickly, a new danger arrived in town. One which they had already fought. Void Stiles is back. The skinny, defenseless Stiles, as Derek once called him, was again under attack in his own body. They still don't know how it happened, but it did and they have to work with that. Everyone is on it, even Peter and Derek that'd been called by Scott, and immediately at the mention of Stiles' name, Derek jumped in his car and drove down here. (That's love, bitch - How I Met Your Mother - For the ones who know what I'm talking about)

*Kira's POV*

"Hey, sorry I came down here as fast as I could." I smile at the girl in front of me.

"It's okay. So, for today's lessons, we'll be talking." She says, opening the front door for me.
"That's all?" I laugh as we walk to Ally's backyard, where chairs and lemonades are waiting for us.

"Yeah, I know it sounds easy, but I want us to talk about your Fox. We already know it takes a big place in you, but you need to set bases, and you gotta tell your Fox that you're the boss and it only has to act when you asked it to." We sit side by side, as she lectures me about my abilities to control my Fox.

I know I've been distant with Malia since a couple of weeks, but it's only for her own good.

"Does it distance you and Malia? Are you guys' relation different because of it?" She asks, after a couple of seconds.

"I'm always thinking about me and her, I really love her and I don't wanna hurt her. She's what I love the most, and I don't know what I would do if I'd hurt her. I don't know how to tell her either, I sometimes start and then stop not knowing what to say. I know she's stubborn and she would tell me she's not afraid and I know she's not, but I just can't control myself when it starts. I don't know what to do anymore..." I sigh, hugging my legs between my arms and chest.