Briam ~ Nightmares

This one is for nadia_moses , thanks for the request.

~Liam is having nightmares, but doesn't want to tell anyone. One night, as Brett comes back from practice, he hears Liam screaming...~

Liam's POV.

"I'm going in my room, good night." I wave to my mom, as she makes herself a cup of tea.

"Good night, Li." I walk up to my room, and close the door behind me.

It's been almost 2 months since the end of the Deadpool, but I still have horrible nightmares. Not some little ones about clowns, but ones where I'm in one of the school's hallway, and Scott is infront of me. The next moment, he has a tomahawk in the skull. After, I close my eyes, and when I open them, I'm at the mall, with Lydia. She's a couple of feet in front of me, and she also dies. It happens to all of my friends, one by one.

The worst one, is to see my boyfriend die. We were standing on the hill at the top of the city, where we can see all Beacon Hills. It was our first date, first real date. I was looking at the light coming from the city and the moon. But when I looked back, he was standing a couple feet away, looking straight ahead, and then sudently fell. In his back, there was a big hole, where a bullet came in. I ran as fast as I could to him, and fell on my knees.

He wasn't breathing anymore, and I would wake up at this moment, because I would be in the middle of a panic attack.

After a couples of minutes, my eyes shut and I was too tired to try to keep them open.

Brett's POV.

I just opened the door, that my dog jumped on me.

"Hey, Charlie. You hungry my boy?" I kiss his nose, and walk to the kitchen, where we put his food. After I finish feeding him, I walk up to my bedroom.

I'm back from a Lacrosse's practice, well it wasn't a schooled practice. The guys from the team and I decided it would be cool to just play together and have fun without having Coach in our way. Liam, my boyfriend, wasn't there, he called me this morning and said he was sick. We've been together for now 6 months, and I already know when he's lying, when he's happy or when he's sad. And this morning, he was lying. I didn't say anything, and just let him have an off day, and told everyone not to call him.

I took a lot of time to prepare myself to sleep, even if it's a friday night, I took a shower, and I didn't want to go to sleep to late. It was maybe 10:30 when I layed down on my bed.

I open my phone and look if Liam send me anything, but nothing. Maybe I should have stopped at his house before coming home. Maybe he's already asleep, he told me he doesn't sleep very well, since a couple of days.

After a couple of minutes of looking extensively at my phone, I closed the light on my night stand, and placed my phone beside it. I was about to drift to sleep when I heard a loud scream. It wasn't someone in my neighborhood, it was someone far, it was Liam. I recognized his voice, and with the werewolf senses, it's easier. Two, three, four, he was screaming his throat out. Why aren't his parents helping him.

That's it, I'm going. I stand up and walk to my wardrobe and took out a jacket. I ran down the stairs, and out to my car. I drove to his house, that is at less than 10 minutes away, and when I arrived, all the lights were off. All the lights from the neighbors were off, just as if no one was hearing him, just as if they didn't want to help him.

Because the front door was locked, I went to his window, and jumped in. His window was open, just my luck.

He is laying in his bed, holding his legs in his arms, and he is shouting to the dark. I should have stopped by his house earlier. He's still sleeping when I walk closer to his bed, and sit on it.

"Li, baby? Liam? Babe, wake up. Hey, babe, what's happening?" I try to wake him up, and after a couple of times, he is finally awaken.

"Brett? Wha- I Can't... Breath." His beautiful blue eyes starts to shed tears and I don't like it.

"Baby, listen to my voice. It's alright, I'm here. Babe, take deep breaths." I whisper to him, as he tries to take his breath.

"I- Can't..." He cries out.

What can I do. It could be dangerous for him, and I don't want my baby boy to go to the hospital. Whatever.

I kissed him, I remembered what Stiles told us about his time with Lydia, and that he hold his breath. At first, none of us were making a move, but when he started to move his lips on mine, I knew it worked.

I was happy it worked, I was so scared for him. I ended the kiss, and pulled him in a cuddle, laying our bodies on his bed.

"You know you can tell me anything? I love you, and I won't juge you." I stroke his hair, as his head is resting on my chest.

"I know, it's just that it's not inportant." He shrugs it off.

"Liam Dunbar, you are having nightmares, which you won't tell me about, and you have panic attacks. I couldn't care if someone would tell me I had a cancer and I had 30 days to live, I want to know. You're the only one I love, and I don't want secrets between us."

"Okay. It started about 2 months ago, when the deadpool begun. I started having creepy dreams about the Berserkers, and it would hunt me to sleep. But since 2 weeks, I have much more horrible nightmares, I dream that all of my friends die. Everyone I love, my family, the pack, You. Everyone would die. Your death is the worst. We're at the hills, on our first date, and it's all calm, I am looking at the light coming from the city and the moon, and then I looked back at you, you are looking straght ahead, and you don't move, your eyes don't even budge. Right then, you fall down, and I can see a big hole in your back, a bullet hole. I run to you, but you're not breathing anymore, and I wake up at this moment. It's horrible, I can't even close my eyes without having bad thoughts coming through."

I hold him closer, and thighter in my arms, not letting him go anywhere.

Liam's POV.

After an hour of Brett playing with my hair, and drawing things on my back with his fingers, I fell asleep. I still see us on the hills, but this time, when I turn around, he's laying down on a picnic blanket, with chocolat and strawberries.

"What's that?" I laugh.

"Our dinner." He smiles up to me, and I sit beside him.

The next morning :

When I wake up, Brett is already awake and is also smiling.

"We ate strawberries dipped in chocolat." I smiled to him.

"Yeah, and we had our first kiss."

"I love you." And we kissed.

Let's just say that dreams are dreams,
and they can't hurt you.
Even if they try to hurt your loved ones,
they are safe,
so stop trying to save everyone,
and be your own hero.

Hope you liked it.
Feel free to vote and comment.
Send me requests.