Sterek ~ Dude...

Scott's bedroom,
Stiles POV.

" So? Biology, are you getting somewhere? " Why am I even asking. He aren't.

" Hmmm, nah dude. " He responds, looking away.

" If you're making no efforts, you're going to work at MacDo! " He laughs.

" Don't care. "

" Scott! It's your future you know!?? You can't let it go like this!! " He desperate me sometimes.

" Can we change the subject, my mom always want to have this conversation with me. " Scott says, complaining about me wanting him to do something else than cruising Isaac Lahey.

~15 minutes later~

" What is happening between you and that Derek Hale guy? " He smiles.

" Scott I'm straight. " I seriously say. More like trying not to laugh.

" Dude, even my jaw is straighter than you. " He turns to look at me.

" I know. And nothing is happening. Why? " I ask, this time really serious.

" Because, when you are near one and the other, you're getting red as a tomato, your heartbeat is faster than a person who just ran for 36 hours, non-stop. Both of you two. " he smiles widely, like if he did a joke or something like it.

" What did you do?? " I'm a little freaked out.

" He's down stairs, waiting for you. " He finally let out.

" What? Why? How? " I get up, and start to walk back and forth to the door.

" He's in the kitchen. Why? Because I need a new ship to sail. And how? I don't know... The other day we were talking about you and I told him you kinda like him. "

" Do you always tell the people that I like, that I like them??!! " I practically scream.

" Nah, just him. "

" Oh. My. God. " I mentally slap him.

Hope you liked it. If you did, vote, comment.
And if you want a second part at it, leave a comment.

Go follow @sterekdreams on Instagram.