Scisaac ~ Hide'n Seek

This is somewhat the second part of the Sciam one before.

This was requested by @strawberrystilinski

Scott's pov

"Lyds. I found you. Get out of there." I say as the redhead, or strawberry blond, steps out of one of the kitchen's cabinet. "How did you even fit in there?" I laugh, as she stretches out her muscles and smirk up at me.

"I don't even know" She laughs and sits on the couch. "Am I the first one you found?"

"No, I found Jackson in the bathroom and Kira was in my mom's bedroom, they're outside. Oh, and Stiles and Liam are upstairs."

"What are they doing?" She asks, looking up at me.

"Laying down?.." She seems as confused as I was.

"I don't want to know anymore details, there was already too much sexual tension between those two." She smiles and takes out her phone.

I turn around, for the first time in a couple of months, we are able to have some kind of fun and we can finally take a breath.

"Isaac?! Where are you?" I walk around the first floor, passing by the couch, where the pack left all their books. Yeah, we were going to study, but who studies when they can play hide and seek? Not us.

I hear a small giggle, followed by my name being called from the top floor.

I like when he giggles, even if he thinks it's too feminine, I find it cute how his dimples point out and his blue eyes shine brighter.

"Where are you, Stupid?" I call him out while walking up the last step, then a loud crash make me turn around to my bedroom door.

It's silent for a couple of seconds until a small moan escapes my best friend mouth, moaning Liam's name. It's probably the last thing I wanted to have in my bedroom.

"Come on, guys. Not in my bedroom. Or at least wash everything. I ain't walking in there if you're not cleaning." I whine out and turn back to my first mission. "Isaac? I'm seriously annoyed of seeking. Come out of your hiding place." I ask him, and right after a curly haired head peeks out from the bathroom door.

"Awn. Come on. I found the best hideout, and you ruined it." He scowls at me, making me walk closer to him.

"Okay, big baby. Where were you?" We walk back in the bathroom, and all my mom's towels are laying on the counter, topping all the toothbrushes and make-up.

"How the heck were you hiding in here?" I look up at him, and he shines me one of his perfect smile.

"Like this." He stands beside the cabinets, wraps the towels around his arms and body and just throws some on his head, he looks like a coat hanger. As weird as it can be, it really does look like it.

"So when you walked in, five minutes ago, you went for the shower, but no one was there, looked in the cabinets but no one either, so you left. All this without even giving me a glance." He giggles again.

He removes his costume and we walk out the room. And we both look at my bedroom door, where the boys are.

"So... What's happening in there?" He reluctantly asks.

"Things. A lot of things." I shrug it off, and we head downstairs to the couch, where Jackson and the girls are now watching TV.

"So? Stiam?" Jackson jokes, receiving glare form Kira as she rolls her eyes, soon followed by Lydia.

"Wait. What?" We ask at the same time, Isaac and I.

"The girls were talking about what should be their ship name. FYI, a ship name is a name made by-" Jack starts, but is cut off by the tall boy behind me.

"Two person's names and you mix them together. It's usually for when you like someone's cute relation'ship'" He looks at the girls. "And Stiam is my OTP." They laughs and start talking about it being a canon.. Which I don't understand, do they mean the boys are guns?

"I don't think they'll ever be better than Scisaac, though." Lydia says, capturing my attention.

"What? Who?" I sit down beside Isaac.

"You and Isaac." Kira smirk to me with a, not so unsuspicious, wink. She's the only who that knows for my small crush for the tall blond. A couple of months ago after we started dating, Isaac came living with me and my mom, so we grew closer. She saw the change in my eyes every time I talked about him, saw him or was with him. Her words not mine. We broke up, so that I could confront my feelings for Isaac.

"I... uhm. It's ok-kay." I stutter, and look away from my friends.

"Scott? Look at me two seconds." He cups my cheeks in his big hands and when we're face to face, he breaks the silence and kisses me. Not just one of those shy first kiss, it was rough but good. Our heads were moving in sync, he moves backward, I move forward. Butterflies were dancing the Macarena in my stomach, my knees were weak and my legs were shaking. My face was probably as red as a tomato, but at this exact time, it didn't really matter.

It was all so perfect, until Jack opened his big mouth.

"I ship it." He says in girly voice.

Then silence was back, after the girls throw him pillows and attacked him with our school books.

"Why did I wait that long to finally kiss you?" He asks, his nose touching mine.

I smile up to him.

"I don't know, Stupid. But, I love you."