Sterek ~ Group Chat

This was requested by wolfie333444555
It's what happened after Derek left the group chat and... you'll see. Hope you like it!

******

@LiamIsDUN : Good night dads!
@ScottyPuppy : Good night!
@SarcasmKing : Bye!
@LaheyPuppy : See you tomorrow!
@SarcasmKing : I still don't trust this guy.

*@LiamIsDUN and @LaheyPuppy left the group chat*

@SarcasmKing : Why'd he leave?
@SarcasmKing : Shit. Derek is here...
@ScottyPuppy : LOL.

*@ScottyPuppy left the group chat*

********************
5 minutes ago...

Ugh. He finally left.

"Isn't he... No! He's not cute. This kid is way too old for him." I exclam, all alone in my room. Scott has just left, he went to Isaac's. No wonder why.

We spent the day just chilling and talking in my room. It's been so long since we did one of those days together. I've missed my best friend.

"What?! No. Isaac, he's not cute." I sigh and laugh at Scott's answer after his boyfriend's.

Liam leave and apparently Isaac too..?

"Why'd he leave..? Scott has probably arrived at his house." I shrug it off, when a shuffle at my window takes my attention.

"Scott?" I ask, silently standing up from my chair. As I'm carefully walking to the window, I hear a big crash downstairs.

"Shit." I quickly write in, and as quickly did Scott's reply was received, my door opened.

"Hi, Derek.." I put on an innocent smile. "You're not going to kill me, are you?"

"Maybe." He smirks. Hold on. Derek Hale. Smiled.

"Ha." I breath out, as he slowly steps towards me.

"Gotta keep that breath. Probably going to need it." He marches even closer, as my body walk backwards.

"Wh-what do you me-ean?" His smirks grows even bigger, as I come to a stop, hitting my back on the wall.

"You'll see." He looks me up and down, licking his lips.

"Tha-that sounds se-sexual.. Der." I stutter out, when his hands join my waist.

"Sounds good to me." His breath hits the hair falling down on my forehead. I gradually look up from his lips to his green eyes, loaded with lust.

"So..? What a-are you doing here?" I look down at my hands, not wanting him to see the redness on my cheeks.

"You." He confidently says, running his right hand up from my waist to the back of my neck.

"O-oh." I let a little moan come out. And as his smile grows bigger, my cheeks turn even more crimson.

"Love that sound." He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Y-yeah?" I ask, raising my head to his height.

His free hand, who's still resting on my waist, travels to my lower back and down to my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Derek.." I moan, closing the gap between us and rest my head in the crook of his neck. Both of his hands are now under my thighs.

"Jump." He orders me, with his hot voice.

Another moan escapes my mouth when my feet leave the floor and our lower bodies connect.

"Still trying to talk back?" He asks, slowly rocking his body back and forth, pinning me to the wall.

"W-what..?" I close my eyes, searching for more friction, when he doesn't close the distance between us.

"What you said earlier. You've been a bad boy, do you know that?" He kisses my collarbone, taking me in surprise.

"AH! Sourwolf.." His lips moving closer to a more sensitive spot. "Right there.." I breath when he hits it.

As much as his kisses feel good, the slight sucking on my skin is even better. He sucks a little harder, probably leaving a love bite there.

"Stop teasing.. Pl-ease, Ah!" I let him move us to my bed, who's, for once, carefully made.

He lays me first then stands up again, taking his shirt off. I quickly do the same, feeling a little insecure of my small and skinny frame. Compared to his muscled and toned body, I feel like a kid. I cover my chest with my arms, and he crawls up to me.

"Why are you hiding yourself? You're beautiful and the whole world would be dreaming to have your body. And most of all.. you're fucking sexy." He said, ending his remark, whispering in my ear.

"Thanks.." I blush, laughing nervously.

"All my pleasure." He smirks, then he lays his lips on mine. I didn't completely realise what was happening, but quickly responded to the kiss. He bites on my lower lip, asking for entrance. I let him, starting a dance with our tongues.

His hands travel down to the hem of my jeans. He tugs on the button and zips them down. Our lips separate for a quick minute, while he swipes my pants off. As soon as mine are of, his own follow to the floor.

I flip us around, so I'm straddling him. I can already feel his hard on, trapped in his tight briefs.

"So.. the big bad wolf?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Where did you get that?" I ask him, since he wasn't in the conversation at this time.

"Scott texted me. And he wanted to know if he should be leaving. Told him it was probably the best choice." He smirks.

I teasingly move my hips, creating friction between us.

"Stop.. teasing. Stiles.." He moans my name, shooting chills in me.

I move a little faster, leaning in to kiss his perfect lips.

Our tongues were moving and exploring both our mouth, fighting for dominance, and at the same time, our bodies were rocking one to the other.

He turns us again, taking off his briefs, not even leaving the kiss. He slides his hands around my small waist, leaves my mouth and kisses down my neck. He sucks for a couple of seconds on another spot, close to the first he did sooner. When he's done with his work, he licks the sensitive skin and a small groan escapes me.

He smiles up to me, then continues his way down to my chest, stopping at my nipples, which he takes care of, sucking and biting slightly. I let moans leave my mouth, not caring who could hear us, since my dad is at work.

"Sourwolf.. Yeah.. AH!" I groan as he bites a little hard on my nipple.

"You like that?" He blows cold air on it.

"Yeah.. don't stop.." My whole body swiftly moves, wanting more.

"Horny, much?" He laughs, while licking a small trail to the hem of my briefs. He looks up at me, placing his fingers at the top of my briefs, waiting for my permission. I nod and he smiles again.

"I'll be careful." He says, taking them off.

His eyes trail down to my length, quickly taking it in hand.

"Ah!" I breath out. My eyes closed, feeling the pleasure go throughout my whole body.

************
The end

I hope you liked it, if you did, leave a comment and a like.

(I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.)

AND OMFG GUYS!!! We're almost at 30k!! How is that possible!?!? I wanna thank you all for reading my "story" and you are the best!