Stiam ~ Hide'n Seek

I know I said I was going to post sooner, but I couldn't find my notebook, so here is the first part.

"One... Two... Three..." Why did Stiles want us to play hide and seek? I'm so bad at this game. I know I'm small and thin, but I never know where to hide or how to hide. "Fifty-four... Fifty-five..." Scott goes on, but I'm still standing beside him. I have 10 seconds left to hide. Suddenly, I'm jacked off my place and the person pulls me up the stairs, to Scott's bedroom.

I turn around to find Stiles, brushing his hand behind his headd, along his neck. He pushes me in the closet, gets in and closes the door behind us.

"What the-" He put his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up."

"Lay on your back." He points to the floor, whispering.

"What!?" I look down, blushing a little, and then back up at him. I'm lucky it's dark, or else he would of seen my red cheeks.

"Just lay down." He says, kind of annoyed.

I lay down on my back, just like he asked, and wait for hm to do something. a coupe of seconds later he lays down on top of me. "The fuck are you doing!?" I ask, mmy cheeks turned a lot more red than they already were.

"Just stop talking or else he'll find us." He whispers in my ear, sending some cheels in my spine.

He's resting on his elbows, his head in the crook of my neck. I can feel hs heart beating, it isn't fast, but it isn't at a normal speed either.

"Anyways..." He started, broking the silence.

"Why did you help me?" I ask, looking up at him, as he places pieces of clothing on top of us.

"Well, I saw you standing in the middle of the living room, so I just helped." He moves his lower body, trying to get comfortable.

"Stiles Stilinski!! I know you're in here!" Scott chants, probably walking around his own room. "Oh, andd have you seen Liam? We can't seem to find him too. And we know he's not the best at hiding..." Aoutch. Anyways, I already knew that.

Right then, the closet's door opens, letting the light in, and I'm pretty sure he can't see us. We're under his old black and grey blanket and a ton of clothes, we just look like a mess like the rest of the closet.

"Come on. Like I don't know you are hiding under the pile of clothes? Come out, now, Stiles." He pushes down on Stiles' back with his foot. The boy on top of me falls completely on me, making me gasp, at the seddun change of weight.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry, Li!? Are you okay?" Stiles says, trying to get up, with Scott's foot on top of him. "Scott! For fuck sakes. Get off!" he practically yells.

"I'm okay." I whisper, as he stands up and takes me with him, holding on my lower back and my left arm. "

"I'm sure, I'm perfectly fine." I hold up his chin, since his head was moving anormaly fast, up and sown, side to side. "Stiles, I'm okay."

Our eyes lock, my hands cup his face, his hands are on my waist.

His head slowly leans don to mine, and when our lips touch, a firework explodes in my body.

"I'll wait in the hallway." Scott ruins the moment, again.

"Leave." Stiles orders him and right when Scott is out of view, his hands roam down to my tights. I lock my legs behind his back, and my hands around his neck. The kiss gets a little more heated, when our tongues get involved, fighting for dominance.

Finally, I kida like hide and seek.

"Seems like we came out of the closet?" He jokes, and I look up at him, with the most desperated face I could do.

"Idiot."

I hope you liked it, leave a comment, request, vote. And oml, thank you guys so much for 20k!!! Ily so much