Steo ~ Broken

Well, hello there. Welcome back! We reached the goal of 15 votes on the last one-shot so here is another one!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

"Ouch!" The little 10 years old boy just fell off his skateboard. It continued to roll away, but he's still on his butt in the middle of the park. He gets up, walk towards his board, and gets back on it.

He's been trying to do a trick for more than 2 hours. It's almost twelve. He was supposed to be home way before this time, but his mom doesn't care, it's not even if she knows he exists, and his dad would just beat him for coming home this late, or even just for coming home.
He's only in fourth grade and life is harder than he thought. Everyone seems to have a beautiful family, a cool life, siblings, friends, but he's got nothing. Not even friends, people at his school thinks he's weird. He doesn't care. What would he do of them? Talk to them? Play games? No, he prefers skating until he's really tired and sneak in his bedroom.
But this night, he doesn't come back. Why did the big dog bite him? Where is he?

Stiles' POV. (7 years later)
"I saw it here." Scott tells me.
"Yeah, well it's not there anymore." I look around, and search for proofs.
"A wolf..." Scott says, while I look at my phone.
"Yeah, a wolf probably ate it after you saw it."
"No, no. There's a wolf." He whispers, pointing out to a black furred, and green eyed wolf.
"Don't move, maybe he will come to us... Can you get a scent? Do you recognize it?" I ask Scott.
"I get a scent, but I don't know who it is. But it's a boy." And the wolf moves closer to us, to me.
"Is he like Malia? Is he stuck in his wolf form?" I ask.
"Yeah, probably."

The animal is at less than 10 feet from us, when he stops. He looks up at Scott, then at me. I know I saw those eyes somewhere, I don't remember who or where, but I know them.
"We are here to help you, we won't hurt you." I start calmly, walking towards him.

He doesn't move. I put my hand out in front of me, and walk the last 3 feet.
"Hey, I'm Stiles. This is Scott, we can help you get back to your human form if you want." He sniffs my hand, and walks backwards.
"We don't wanna hurt you." I turn to Scott, and he's on his phone, not giving a shit.
"Nevermind, I'm here to help you. I don't know how, but I will." His eyes are laying on me, watching me up and down. And then he leans forward, letting his paw down on my own hand.

At the same moment, a big noise is heard, and a man appears from behind a tree. Guns in hands, he points out at the wolf.
"Kid, move away from this thing. He could hurt you." He says in an angry tone.

I place myself in front of the wolf, and Scott tries to come with me, but the man also points to Scott. He stops moving and look at me with fear in his eyes.
"Let me do my job, kid. Get out the way." But the next second, the wolf is running away. I turn around and he's nowhere to be found.

***

I'm sitting at my desk, looking through my old classes photos. I know I've seen those eyes, but where. It can't be someone in the streets, I wouldn't have that feeling towards it. All I have on those picture are meaningless people.
The girl that always had a pink shirt, the boy with his pokemons cards, the boy with his dragon shirt, the girl with her fake ass diamond ring, the boy who always had a black eye or bruises on his body, the girl with her- wait. It's him.
The boy who was always beat up at school, and at home too. Dad told me about him one time, it's more like he was telling someone and I was listening to the door, but I still knew. His mom was on drugs and his dad was beating him. At school, people wouldn't want to talk to him. If they did, it was while they were hitting him.
I thought he was cute and nice. He had such beautiful eyes. He was doing skateboard, just like me and Scott, and we talked one night. He was at the park I was and we talked about the new skate with illuminated wheels.

But one day, he stopped coming to school. My dad was on his case. Everyone thought he had been kidnapped. Now I know what happened.

***
(Next Morning)
Phone Call

-Scott? I know who it is!!
-Who is who?
-The wolf, yesterday! Its Theo, Theo Raeken.
-How do you know?
-His eyes. I knew I recognized them. Anyways gotta go.
-Where are you going?
-I'm gonna find him. I call you if I need anything!
End Phone Call
I put my phone in my pocket, place the extra sweatpants and shirt in my bag, and ran out the door. If I take him back to his human shape, he will need clothes. I don't even know what he looks like now, he probably doesn't even know himself.
I jump in my jeep and drive to the woods. When I get there, I hop out and start to walk.

***

I've been walking for too long, my feet hurt. I take a little pause, and take out the last picture of Theo I found, for classes picture. He was really cute, thick, but soft bright brown hair, green eyes, but a bad cut under his left eye and a bruise on his jaw that made him look fragile.
He wouldn't tell the teachers where he was getting those, and would place a fake smile on. But I knew it wasn't real, he wasn't okay, he was broken.
"St-Stiles...?" I quickly turn around. There he stands, in human shape. All bruised up. A lot of big cuts everywhere on his body. He was about to fall, but I caught him on time.
"Theo, I'm here. I'll get you to a safe place." He falls unconscious, and I quickly put him the clothes, and get him to my car. I drive to the clinic, and call Scott, so he can help me.
When I arrive at the veterinary, Scott is there with Deaton and they help me take him in. Deaton comes with some kind of knife, and approaches Theo. I look at Scott and try to rush to Theo.
"DON'T TOUCH HIM!! DON'T YOU DARE... hurt him..." I cry out, but Scott holds me back, telling me Deaton had to take the wolfsbane out his body.
We had to wait, until he wakes up, and I stayed with him all night.

I take place on the chair beside the table, where he's laying. I didn't even took the time to look at him. He changed.
He looks fit, living in the wild surely helped him, his hair are as thick, but looking soft, as I remember, and his eyes, I didn't even had the time to see them. His skin is really pale, in contrast with his cuts and bruises, and his pink lips, that looks so inviting. I take his hand in mine, and rest my head on my other hand, and wait. I then, suddenly, feel my hand being pressed. I look up, and he coughs, before trying to stand up. I get up and help him.
"Wait, Theo. Don't go too fast. You're okay, you are with us." He calms down a little, and I help him sit up.
"They... They tried to kill me." His eyes start watering, so I let go of his hand and take him in my arms.
"You're okay." I loosen my hold, and look down at him, he does the same, looking up. Our eyes are now locked. My eyes slowly travel down to his lips. I lean in, and place my hands on both sides of him, on the table.
When our lips touch, a firework explodes in my stomach. I place myself in between his legs, and his hands are now resting in the crook of my neck. I deepen the kiss, and our tongues start to fight. I win, and let go of his mouth to go to his neck. Searching for his sweet spot. And I know I got it when I hear him moan.
"Stiles... Ah... Sti- Ah." He moans under my touch.

I suddenly stop.
"You should sleep. Deaton want to do some tests tomorrow." I smile to him, kiss his jaw and sit back at my chair.

Life is always worth something.

The end!! Hope you like it! If you did, leave a comment, vote.
Let's reach 15 votes on the O-S for the next update!!