Sterek ~ Are you okay?

Stilinsky's house,
Derek's POV.

We're all there : Scott, Isaac, Kira, Lydia, me and Stiles, sitting at Stiles kitchen table. As our usual Friday nights, we're all together.

Scott is with Isaac, disputing about the fact that baby lions are cuter than baby tigers, seriously I'm always asking myself where they take those types of things. Since they are in relation, I think they perfectly complete one and the other.

At the other side of the table, Kira an Lydia are talking about the new deputy, Parrish. He's taking Lydia on a date. I'm not sure how old he is but whenever she's happy, I think everyone will be okay with it.

And then there me and Stiles, or just Stiles on his laptop looking at something, maybe some school works.

I just don't love the fact that he looks really sad, and I don't even know why he is.

" See you tomorrow for the game. Don't miss it Stiles! " Scott says, as him and Isaac get up and leave.

" We're leaving too. I wanna be okay for tomorrow. Kira is sleeping at mine tonight, see you tomorrow, at the game guys. "

" Bye girls. " I say, turning my head to Stiles. He's totally concentrate on his thing.

The girls leave and I turn again to Stiles.

" Are you okay? " I ask him.

" Yeah, why? " He looks up from his laptop.

" You wanna have sex? " He chuckle a little.

" What? Now? " He ask.

" Why not? " I say with an it's-nothing-you-know face.

" Okay, let me just finish this. " He turn back to the thing he's on for now 2 hours.

" No, I don't think so. " I take him on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning,
Stiles POV.

Last night, or should I say all night, me and Derek, had... Hard... Action. I have difficulty walking.

I even arrived at the field walking weirdly, getting glares from some of the parents. When Scott sees me, he laugh. I don't find it funny at all, my ass hurt as hell. Even my back hurt, I try to sit on the bench beside Scott and Isaac. When I finally get a "comfy" position, the coach get behind me push on my shoulders down, and give me a punch on the back.

I thought I just had my last moment of breathing.

The game started 20 min ago,when I see Derek's car in the parking. I take a look back at the bench, there he is all smiling, looking right at my ass. Asshole.

" Run Stilinsky!! " Coach screams.

Here was the first and last part. Hope you liked it. If you did, vote and comment.

Next one will be out soon.

Go follow @sterek.ob on Instagram.