Briam ~ I Don't Want You To Get Hurt

I know that people had requests, but it'll have to wait to the next one (maybe  next week or so), cause I wrote them in my book, and I lost it... Call me clumsy, I know it. This is just a small Briam I wrote a while ago.

Liam's POV.

"Hey, Liam." Oh, no. You must be kidding me.

"What, Brett?" I turn around, to look at him.

"We're gonna break you in half out there." He laughs with his friends.

"You know this is getting old. You say it every games. No one even believes you anymore. Just play, and stop trying to put some shit out there." I walk away, and ask myself where did this confidence comes from.

"You've got clashed by your ex!" One of his team member cheers with the others.

"Shut up." And they walk to their side of the field.

I then walked to Scott.

"What was that, Liam?" Scott asks me.

"Nothing. It's just Brett." I growl.

"Isn't he your ex-boyfriend?" Stiles gets in the conversation.

"Yeah. Can we stop talking about my life, and play?" I run away, to get to my place.

Yeah, this asshole was my boyfriend. He wasn't one, in that time. I don't know what happened, but he just broke up and stopped talking to me. And now that we're both on our Lacrosse's teams, we have to play one against the other. At every beginning of games, he comes to see me, with a couple of his friends and would say the same old shit. We're gonna break you in half. I'm not giving it anymore time, and concentrate on the game.

-------------------------------------------------

It's now, 10-8 for us, and I'm doing my hardest not to kill Brett. I may still have feelings for him, and I think he knows.

First of all, at a moment he walked to me from behind, when the game attention was away from us, and stop right beside me. I didn't dare to look at him, and he just placed his hand on my ass, squeezed it and winked at me before running away.

Secondly, he wouldn't stop doing that cheesy smile of his, and winking at me.

Finally, I heard him, tell his partners I was his. That he would crash me on the field. And two of them then talk and they said they were exausted that he was acting like this and that they had a plan, I didn't hear the plan, but I hope I'm not a part of it.

Right now, I'm running towards their goal, the ball with me. But I don't make it, in other ways, I'm down. The two boys of earlier knocked me down.

"What the actual fuck, seriously!?" I try to get up, with Scott's help, but I can't. My leg hurts too much.

Finally, I got taken by the security, and I'm waiting in the locker-room for the game to end, so the boys take me to the hospital. Lets just say it's gonna be okay in 30 seconds. It would just be weird to go out and walk like everything is normal. But I don't understand, for the moment it isn't healing.

"Liam?" Brett? What the fuck is he doing here.

"Li- Oh you're here."

"Yeah, I'm here, and it isn't healing. What was your idea, seriously?!" I shout at him.

"It wasn't my idea. I wasn't in this thing. They did it by themselves. I asked them not to hurt you, because I don't want you to get hur-Oh shit." He blurps out really fast.

He cares about me?

"Why would you care about me? Do I have to remember you that, you broke up with me? You didn't even cared to tell me why. Did you really loved me during those 2 years? Was it a game for you?" I say, as my eyes start watering.

"No, I cared about you. I really loved you. I broke up with you for your security. The guys on the team said they would hurt you if we kept dating, and that they didn't want some faggs in their team. So I stopped talking to you, thinking my feelings wouldn't come back. But they still are here, and will forever be there for you. I love you Liam, I really do. I'm really sorry." He finishes, coming closer, and before he opens his mouth again, I stand up, and walk the last foot in between us, and I kiss him. It's been so long I've waited for this to happen again. It's still as sweet as I remember. In need for air, we seperate and press our foreheads together. Both smilling.

"Would you be my boyfriend, again?" He takes my hands in his.

"Absolutly." I kiss him again before we both turn around at the sound of someone clearing their throat. There is Sccott, followed by Stiles, looking at us.

"Mind telling me what's happening?" Scott asks.

"Telling us, both." Stiles smiles up.

"I present to you, both, my boyfriend." I laugh, and turn to kiss him again.

Hope you liked it. If you did leave a comment, vote, whatever you want.

Have a great (whatever time it is where you are)!