four ~

• (Lucy's POV) •

"So Natsu," I said. "What do you want to talk about?" Suddenly Natsu grabbed my wrist and ran upstairs to my room. When we got there he closed the door and locked it, then turned to face me.
"Umm....Natsu? You okay?"
"Luce, I have something very important to tell you." He said. His voice sounded serious, so I sat on the bed and listened. He told me everything.

"Oh my God." I said. I looked at Natsu but he refused to make eye contact with me. He was looking at the floor blushing. So he liked me too?

I have had a crush on Natsu ever since the day he kissed me. I knew it was stupid, and that my mother probably already had an arranged marriage for me, but I still liked him.

And now he tells me this.

"N-Natsu, are you being serious?" I asked. He nodded in reply. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do it with him, my mother would forbid it, but I don't want him to die. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He stood there speechless for a second, but then hugged me back softly.
"I love you, Luce." He said.
"I-I love you too, Natsu." I replied. I don't think he expected that.

• (Natsu's POV) •

"I love you, Luce." I said.
"I-I love you too, Natsu." She replied. Wait. What!? I broke away from the hug and placed my hands on her shoulders.
"I did hear you right? Didn't I?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.
"B-but I thought you liked that Sting person!" I yelled.
"No, I only see him as an acquaintance." She replied. "Both our mothers are friends, that's why he visits often." This now makes more sense.

"So how long have you liked me?" She asked, her chocolatey-brown orbs staring into mine.
"I know it sounds cheesy," I began, "But I knew since the first day I saw you that I liked you." She blushed a light shade of red which I thought was adorable.
"So, what about you?" I asked. She laughed nervously.
"It's funny really, but I fell in love the exact same way."

I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly moved my hands from her shoulders down to her waist and pulled her closer. The blush on her cheeks was too cute, and I couldn't help but smirk. Our noses were nearly touching, but she looked away.
"Luce?" I asked.
Y-yeah?" She still wouldn't look at me, so I grabbed her chin and turned her head so she had to look at me.
"I really do love you, and I don't want to hurt you." I whispered. "Please tell me if you feel uncomfortable." She was silent for a moment, like she was deep in thought, when...

"It's okay, I don't mind." She whispered in reply. I gently brushed her cheek with my hand and slowly leant closer. She didn't move away, like I expected her too, she leant in too. It felt ecstatic when our lips touched. I've waited nearly three years to kiss these lips again, and now it feels wonderful. I couldn't wish for anything better.

• (Lucy's POV) •

Nearly three years ago I was in his embrace, kissing his lips. It had been so long ago, but now it was happening again.

I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip. Since he did this last time, I decided to see what happened if I kept my lips sealed. I heard a little growl from Natsu, then I felt his hands trace the edges of my body, down past my waist, and to my behind! I gasped, and Natsu took his chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. The cheeky bastard. I heard him smirk as our tongues fought for dominance. I knew this was very un-ladylike, but right now, I couldn't care less.

Suddenly, Natsu broke the kiss and picked me up 'bridal style,' carrying me over to my bed. He laid me down on my back, him on top of me, staring into each others eyes as we caught our breath. The strap on my dress had become loose, exposing my neck and pale skin. Natsu noticed this and smirked, leaning down towards my neck. I felt him kiss it lightly, then he began to suck and bite. This was getting out of hand a bit.

"N-Natsu." I moaned. "W-wait!" He stopped immediately and looked up at me.
"You okay Luce?" He asked.
"I-I think we should stop. I don't want it getting out of hand" I said, an apologetic look in my eyes.
"You're right." He replied. "Sorry Luce."

"Princess?" It was Virgo. "Can I come in?" She asked.

Oh no.....

Word Count- 804