forty nine ~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I have made a really long chapter today, so I hope you enjoy it. There's not very many chapters left now, so I do hope you're liking the story.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

• (Lucy's POV) •

"Loke!" I cried, running over towards him. He turned around looking shocked, as I ran into him, grabbing onto his shirt and crying into his shoulder.

"M-Miss Lucy, what's wrong?" He asked me, awkwardly patting my back. I was about to reply, until I was interrupted.

"Loke! What's wrong with my Lucy?" I heard a voice ask. Wait, I know who that is....

"Sting!" I yelled out in anger, letting go of Loke and stomping over to him. "Don't put an anti-dragon spell in the arena!!"

There was a silence, and I saw Sting look at Loke.
"Loke, you may go." He said bluntly.
"Yes Master." Loke nodded, walking away.

"Lucy, let me explai-" I cut Sting off.
"What's to explain!? I know exactly what you're planning!" I screamed, furious at him.

"You're gonna kill Natsu, aren't you!?" I spat, glaring at him with disgust. He sighed at me, then grabbed my shoulders, staring me in the eye.

"It's for your own good."

"What do you mean by that!?" I yelled. "It's not good to kill the people you love!"
"You're not in love with him, Lucy." He said to me.

"What!?" I retorted. "I'm pretty sure I know who I'm in love with."
"No Lucy, he's hypnotised you." Sting spoke to me as if I were mentally ill. "When he dies, you'll come to your senses."

I can't believe this. The shit he's spitting out of his mouth.

"I think I'm coming to my senses already," I looked up at him, tears spelling down my face. "The one that deserves to die is you, Sting." I spat out my words as if they were venom.

"H-Hey, you don't mean that." He stuttered. "Just trust me when I say that he's hypnot-" I interrupted him.

"You've changed." I blurted out. "Ever since the day of the proposal, you've been acting differently."

"Like you're a completely different person."

Then I walked off, leaving him standing there.

I have to find Natsu. Fast.

• (Natsu's POV) •

"Let go of me!" I yelled, struggling to free myself from the grip of the guards. They'd put some anti-dragon handcuffs on me, so every time I move I get zapped with electricity.

It hurts like fuck, but I need to find Luce.

"Hey Dragneel." I looked up and saw Sting sauntering over.
"What!?" I spat.
"Ready to die?" He smiled.

"If you wanted to kill me, why didn't you just kill me in the dungeons?" I taunted, never taking my eyes away. "Too scared?"

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, and realised that Sting kicked me.
"I'm not the one killing you idiot." He laughed. "It'll be him."