twenty seven ~

• (Lucy's POV) •

I stood outside the lockers after class, waiting for the inevitable. I felt my heart pounding in my chest, and I looked round cautiously.

"Luce, why are we standing here?" Natsu asked impatiently, "Don't you normally go on the field with your friends?"
"I-I'm... waiting for someone." I stuttered.
"Well, from the sounds of things, you're pretty scared of this person." He sighed, looking down at me. "Who is it?"

"Well look who it is." I turned round and saw Lisanna stood there, a hand on her hip. She was about to speak, but then looked behind me at Natsu.

"Oh, so you changed your mind?" She smirked.
"Well, I-" I was interrupted.
"Hello there sexy." She said to Natsu, walking closer to him. "What's your name?"
"Who are you?" He asked, rather impudently if you ask me.
"Me?" Lisanna giggled. "I'm your next girlfriend."
"I have no time for girlfriends." He said bluntly.

As he was trying to sidestep away, she grabbed his arm and pressed her boobs against him. Talk about clingy.
"But such a gorgeous man like you must be interested in girls." She said seductively.

"I'm not a man." Natsu looked desperate to get away, but I didn't want to interfere out of fear. "I'm a dragon."
"That just makes you sexier." She whispered.
"As long as I am contracted with Lucy, I have no means of mingling with other girls." He finally stated, shaking her off.

The look she gave me could've sent daggers through my skull.

"Tch, fine then." She huffed. "Let me know if you change your mind." And then Lisanna walked off, leaving me and Natsu in an awkward position.

"Who was that?" Natsu asked me.
"Her name's Lisanna." I mumbled.
"Is she always like that?"
"I don't know."
"Is she who you were waiting for?"
"She asked me to wait after class, but I don't think she was expecting you to be here."
"What's so bad about me?"
"She likes you. A lot."
"Oh."

There was a moment's silence, and I could of sworn that I saw him eyeing me.
"Let's go see Levy-chan then." I sighed, walking towards the door.

• (Levy's POV) •

I was sat on the field with Gajeel, Juvia, Gray and Sting. We were waiting for Lu-chan, but I hadn't seen her.
"Should we go look for Lucy-san?" Juvia asked.
"No." I replied. "If we leave, she'll come here looking for us, and not know where we are."

Sting looked very bored. It seems that he's either forgotten whatever happened yesterday, or forgiven her. Knowing him, most likely the former.

"There she is!" Gray said, pointing to two figures in the distance. As usual Lu-chan was with her pink-haired dragon, and they were both walking over. I saw Sting's fist clench up. Uh oh.

"Hi guys." She smiled, sitting down next to Sting. Natsu sat next to her, glaring at Sting.
"Hiya." Juvia replied.
"Where were you?" I asked.
"I was... ehh... just talking with Lisanna, that's all." Lu-chan replied.

She's such an awful liar. Sting and Juvia could tell too; I hope she didn't do what I think she did.

"It was more like me and Lisanna having a talk." Natsu butted in. "Apparently she likes me, and she wouldn't let go of my arm."
"Hey," Sting smirked, lightly punching Natsu's arm. "You two would be a cute couple!"

He wasn't fooling anyone. We all knew what he was doing.

"I have no interests in going out with girls." Natsu sighed.
"No, it's more like fuck and run with you." Sting muttered under his breath. I gasped, but apparently I was the only one that heard.
"What?"
"NOTHING!" Me and Sting both yelled. Then everyone just started laughing.

I love my friends.

Word Count- 637