twenty ~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I'll be straight to the point. There is no sex or anything in this chapter and there is no nudity (except for Natsu and Sting in their boxers) but there is a lot of kissing, and maybe a little smut towards the end. You have been warned.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

• (Lucy's POV) •

"Tch." Natsu scoffed. "I'm timing you two!" Sting just smirked and pulled me into the cupboard by my wrist.

He closed the door with his foot and snaked his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer so our bodies touched and he leant in for a soft but passionate kiss. It did feel wonderful; he didn't violate me or touch me in vulgar ways, which made me happy.

Sting ran his fingers through my hair and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore inside my mouth. I tugged on a tuft of his short, blonde hair, earning a quiet grunt from him.

He pulled me closer, so I could feel his toned stomach against my own. Then I felt his lips move away from mine and down my neck. I moaned slightly as he bit and sucked on a part of my collarbone.

• (Natsu's POV) •

'I want to save the best for last'

Those words that Luce whispered in my ear, just moments ago, rang like an alarm bell in my head.

So she was expecting mine to be better? I also saw her whisper something in Sting's ear, so I don't know where I stand. This is too confusing. She said she loved me, but here she is, kissing Sting in a cupboard. Wait! What time is it!?

"Time's up!" I yelled, opening the door. Sting then planted a soft kiss on Lucy's cheek. If his goal was to piss me off, he succeeded.

"Don't get too carried away ash tray." Sting smirked, walking away. I hate him so much.

I closed the door and saw Luce looking away from me, like she was ashamed.
"Luce?" I asked. "What's wrong?"
"I-it doesn't feel right. Kissing two boys in the space of 14 minutes." She replied. I just grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close.
"Don't worry about that." I smirked. "It's not your fault you're so beautiful." Her cheeks blushed slightly and I saw my chance.

(A/N): It does get saucy, you've been warned.

I pinned Luce against the wall and began to kiss her passionately. She kissed me back, so I slipped my tongue into her mouth, tasting the mint toothpaste she brushed her teeth with.

I let go of her wrists and placed my hands firmly on her hips, pulling her closer. Wait. This strange feeling in my gut.... I'm not....

Then I felt my pants tighten slightly.

Crap.

I already knew that Luce had felt it, because she just smirked at me. I wasn't having this! I separated our lips and began to kiss down her neck to her collarbone. The opposite side to where Sting kissed. I heard Luce moan and tug on my hair, which only made me harder.

Dragon Mating Season is really getting to me. I have to control myself before my senses take over.

(A/N): Now it gets really saucy, it's a little smutty, but nothing too serious. Even though it lasts like, 5 seconds, don't yell at me because I did warn you.

I felt a hand tug at the rim of my boxers. It was Luce, teasing me. I grunted and she stuck her hand down my boxers. I felt her soft and slender fingers curl around my member, gently holding it in her grasp. I let out a moan, but then I heard a knock at the door.

"Times up!" Sting yelled.

SHIT!

Word Count- 632