ten ~

• (Lucy's POV) •

"Step left, right, and twirl." Loke instructed. I did so, and we danced to the waltz. As always, Natsu stood by the door and watched.

It was two days until my birthday, three days until Dragon Mating Season and the Eucliffe's came tomorrow. Such an eventful week.

Once the song had finished, my mother called me over.
"Yes mother?" I asked.
"For your birthday, we're going to go to a hotel with a hot springs." She explained. "You can invite who comes but the Eucliffe's are already coming along."

Of course they are.

"Thank you mother, I greatly appreciate it." I said.
"I see those speech lessons with Aries worked a treat! How's your dancing?" She asked.
"Sorry to interrupt Mrs. Heartfilia but Lucy's dancing is impeccable." Loke said.
"I second that" butted in Natsu, raising his hand slightly.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Okay, who should I invite?" I asked Natsu. I had a pen and a piece of paper ready to write down names.
"Well, you seem best buds with Levy." He suggested.  I began to write.

People Attending My Party

~ Me
~ Natsu
~ Sting
~ Levy
~ Juvia
~ Erza
~ Wendy

"You and Sting are the only boys.." I mumbled.
"No way in hell!" He yelled. "Invite Levy's boyfriend or something." This made me laugh.
"Okay" I replied.

People Attending My Party

~ Me
~ Natsu
~ Sting
~ Levy
~ Juvia
~ Erza
~ Wendy
~ Gajeel
~ Gray
~ Jellal
~ Romeo

"Who are Jellal and Romeo?" Natsu asked.
"Jellal is the boy with the blue hair and the red scar on his face; him and Erza are going out. Romeo is the person Wendy has a crush on. He's got black hair and he's a really sweet kid too." I explained. He nodded in reply.

"We've only booked 5 rooms, so we have to pair up." I said.

Hotel Rooms At My Party

~ Levy & Gajeel = Room 9
~ Juvia & Gray = Room 10
~ Erza & Jellal = Room 11
~ Wendy & Romeo = Room 12

"That leaves one room...." I said.
"For three people..." Natsu added.
"For Me, You and Sting-"
"Luce do we have to?" He whined.
"Sorry Natsu, but it's the only room left." I apologised.
"Let's go tell your mother then." Natsu sighed.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Ahh, perfect." My mother applauded. "You're all sorted." I followed her down the stairs and into the main hall.
"You have a visitor in the living room Lucy." She told me.
"May I go see them?" I asked.
"Of course." She replied.

I walked off to the living room, opening the rustic door only to find the visitor that had been waiting patiently for me.

"Sting!?"

Word Count- 427