epilogue ~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Right. Since you all complained saying 'That was such a bad ending' and 'WHERE IS THE EPILOGUEE!?' I decided to make y'all an epilogue. It's going to be short though!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

• (Lucy's POV) •

"Mr. Natsu Dragneel, do you take Ms. Lucy Heartfilia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The vicar asked.
"I do." Natsu sent me a look, a look filled with happiness.

"Ms. Lucy Heartfilia, do you take Mr. Natsu Dragneel to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar questioned. I stood at the aisle, a bouquet of flowers grasped in my sweaty hands. I'd been waiting for this day for so long, so why was I so scared.

I thought back to the day of the real Sting's execution. Technically, I was married to him, but I became a widow when he died.

I remember watching silently as Yukino came up behind Sting, placed the knife by his heart and whispered something in his ear. Then the knife impaled his heart, leaving him dumbfounded, but more importantly: dead.

I remember the crowd cheering as if there was no tomorrow. Of course I was overjoyed too, but I couldn't help but pity Yukino as she cried next to her beloved's arm.

Yes he was the bad guy, but they loved each other.

"LUCE!" Natsu came running towards me, engulfing me in a huge bear hug.
"I missed you so much Luce." He whispered into my ear.
"I missed you too Natsu." I replied, kissing his cheek lightly.

"I can't believe it's all over." Natsu sighed.
"I know, we're finally free to live our own lives." I smiled, looking into Natsu's eyes. He was giving me a look, a nervous one....

"Luce?" Natsu began. "I have a question to ask you."
"What is it?" I asked innocently.
"Marry me?" He interlocked our fingers and stared me in the eye.

"Of course." I grinned, hugging Natsu once again. But this time, he pulled me in for a wonderful kiss. One that I hadn't experienced in a long time.

So here I am stood at the altar, marrying my first and only love.
"I do." I smiled, smiling sweetly at Natsu.

"Then, without further ado, you may now kiss the bride."

Word Count- 371