twenty six ~

• (Lucy's POV) •

I arrived at school and stood outside the carriage waiting for Natsu. Once again, he looked like he was gonna throw up.

"Lu-chan!" I turned around and saw Levy and Juvia walk over.
"Morning." I smiled.
"Your party was so much fun!" Levy yelled. Juvia's face blushed red, but she nodded too.
"Hehe..... Yeah...." I scratched the back of my head anxiously.
"What happened?" Levy asked.
"Tell us everything." Juvia added.

Yeah. So I told them.

"So, Sting isn't in the best of moods with you..." Levy sighed. "Again."
"But the ball is on Friday! And it's Monday!" Juvia cried.
"I'll just stay at ho-" I was interrupted.
"Okay Luce, I'm better now!" Natsu smiled. He walked up behind me and rested his arm around my shoulder.

I got a few stares, but Natsu didn't seem to notice. The dense idiot.

"That's no way to stand with a lady." I looked to my right and saw, of course, Gajeel, Gray and Sting, walk over. They all had smirks on their faces, and literally every girl except me had hearts in their eyes.

Gajeel stood next to Levy, and Gray stood next to Juvia. The poor girl was nearly having a mental breakdown. Sting walked up to me, that obnoxious smirk still plastered on his face.

I still kinda felt bad about what happened yesterday.

"Good morning Lucy." He smiled. Then looking up at Natsu with a scornful look, he said "Ash tray."

I heard a growl, and felt his chest vibrate against my back.

"Class is about to start!" Yelled a nearby teacher. "Everyone get to class." Phew. Saved.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Yippee! We had maths, my favourite. (Note the substantial amount of sarcasm) I was sat at my desk doing stupid equations, when a note landed in my desk. I swear, where does Sting get the paper!?

I opened up the note and read it, but it wasn't from Sting. It said:

Your dragon friend is hot! Like, super sexy. Try and hook me up with him sometime, since you have Sting.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)
~ Lisanna

Okay, that's a first. Never expected this. But hey, anything is better than dumb old maths equations. I picked up my pen and began to write.

If you like him you should really ask him yourself; I doubt he'd listen to me if I started talking about relationships.

~ Lucy

I passed the note along and it got to Lisanna, who read it, and then sent me an evil glare. Uh oh. She quickly scribbled something down on the paper and passed it along the line until it reached me.

Wait by the lockers after class.

She didn't even bother signing her name.

I have a feeling that I'm in deep shit.

Word Count- 459