1. JB : Crush

Note: (Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/F/N) - Your Friend Name

----------

"Where is she? She late again?" Jaebum complained, standing at the playground in their neighborhood. He kicked the small stone, bored of waiting for you.

"Jaebum-aa! Mianhea. I'm late again" You ran toward Jaebum as he turned to you, keeping his chic looks.

"Yaa!! Why you always late?" Jaebum pretended to be mad at you. You grinned.

"Mianheayo~" You slightly titled your head, acting cute. He faked a cought when he was about to smile.

"Kaja! We have to run. We already late because of you" He told and ran away, leaving you behind. Your eyes widened.

"Nae!?? Ya!! I'm already out of breath!" You shouted. When you saw Jaebum didn't even stop to look at you, you forced yourself to run, chasing him actually. Jaebum turned back to you and without he knew it, he smiled.

"Palli!" He shouted, smiling widely. You was really exhaunted so you stop, catching your breath. You coughed and almost throwing up while catching your breath.

"Wait for me! Ya!! Im Jaebum!!" You shouted from atop of your lungs. You clinched your teeth and first, running toward him.

"I'll kill you when I get you!!"

Jaebum stopped running, turned his whole body to you. He giggled.

"Nice! You should lose some weight, (Y/N)"

"Palli (Y/N)-aa! I will wait for you at school!" He waved his hand as you internally cursed him for making you running. Yeah, he did it on purpose so you'll get a gorgeous figure like other girls. He smiled happily as he ran faster.

"YA!! IM JAEBUM!!" You chased him, using all your energy to run.

"You'll pay for making me running in the morning!!"

----------

"Neo (You)...Im...Jae...Bum...I hate you...a lot" You entered the class, sweating a lot till your hair wet like you just done from showering. You really exhaunted till you could die. You took a sit beside you friend, (Y/F/N), still mad at that bastard Im Jaebum.

"What happen to you? You sweating a lot" She asked worriedly as you automatically turned to her, looking at her with eagle eyes.

"Your crush!" You shouted at as her face turned red when you mentioned her crush, Im Jaebum.

"Wae? What he did to you?" She asked with a soft tone, smiling shyly while looking down, playing with her fingers. You already know that (Y/F/N) crushing on Jaebum. But you didn't know what your feelings toward him. Is he just a bestfriend? Well, he spent his whole time beside you. He kinda special for you. Who will make you smile and laugh if not him. Who will help you with your tons of homeworks if not him. You can't live without him. Though, you happy with him.

"Nothing" You replied shortly and put your head on the table, closing your eyes.

----------

You rested your head on table in the canteen, alone. You doesn't have appetite to eat. So you just daydreaming.

"Annyeong!" Jaebum approached you, taking a seat next to you and put his head on the table like you did. He smiled cutely but this time he looked so annoying. You rolled your eyes, turning your head to the opposite way. Jaebum got up and sat next to you, putting his head on the table, facing you. You sighed heavily, closing your eyes.

"Have you eaten?" He asked, sound annoying to you. You sighed again. Aishh! That annoying voice! You folded your arms on the table and and put your head on your arms, covering your face.