22. JB : Colours

"Yah! We have been in hard time finding a school which their students wearing casual outfit. And now! Look at what your wearing" She complained at your outfit. She's wearing a shirt with a skirt as you wearing a jean and a white shirt with paint stain on it.

"I don't have any outfit. They all have paint stain on it. This is the best one. I washed them but...it still there" You tried to give an excuse. She smiled.

"Then, let's go shopping!" She exclaimed excitedly. You giggled at her cuteness. You love to draw and paint. It was your hobby since you was a kid. Painting is your favourite part because you love colours. It were so pretty and beautiful to you. For you, painting is how you descript your feelings.

At the moment when (Y/F/N) talking about shopling things, you saw a tall guy from distance. He walked toward you and he's shirt have paint stain on it, just like you. You can saw red and blue paint on his hand. You just stared at him as he walked closer you. Your heart quickened when he just 2 metres far from you. He walked past by you as you can feel the aura of something....hard to descript. You turned your head back as you saw him walked away.

--------------

"What club we want to join in?" (Y/F/N) asked when all first year student gather in a hall to listen an information about clubs.

"Art" You replied. She smiled. It's obvious, right?

"Now let's call the president of the next club" Said the teacher before a familiar guy walked to the stand mic.

"Oh! That guy" You mumbled when recognized him by his shirt. He cleared his throut before speak.

"Uhmmm...annyeonghaseyo...I'm Im Jaebum, from Art Club" He interduced himself with a cold tone. You smiled widely. You knew it!

"Uhmmm....about our club..it's boring..we just have two members, me and Park Jinyoung. Our place is small, really small...so..don't join this club. I don't mind at all..then..that's all. It's boring, trust me.." He said. People started whispering, talking bad about him. You felt weird. Why he don't want a new member? You want to enter that club so bad!

"(Y/N), choose another club..." (Y/F/N) said in bored tone. Suddenly a guy stomped toward Jaebum and grab the stand mic.

"What's wrong with you? That's why we don't have any new member every year. From now, I'll talk" He said to Jaebum but can be heard by everyone in the hall.

"Uhmm..annyeonghaseyo! Nae, I'm Park Jinyoung. Sorry for what he said. So, our club it's not boring. We draw, we paint and get paid. It's fun. Because, we have two most handsome guy here!" He grabbed Jaebum arm. He talked excitedly, smiling widely. Just like a playboy. Girls started whispering, can't deny that both of them are good looking.

"So, to all pretty girls here! Please join our club, okay! I'm still single" He winked before walked away with Jaebum.

--------------

"Let's register for Art Club" (Y/F/N) pulled your hand to go to Art Club's booth. As both of you arrived, that was so many student and most of them were girl.

"SORRY! WE HAVE TO MANY REQUEST! WE CAN'T TAKE ALL OF YOU! SO WE'LL DO AN AUDITION! WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAW!" Jinyoung stood up and shouted.

"What? Audition? I can't draw"

"What audition? Draw? Let's go find another club"

One by one left after hearing about the audition. Jinyoung looked panic because all the girls left. He sighed and looked at Jaebum.

"Sorry, no new members again this year" He said in sad tone. You walked closer to their table.

"I would like to join the audition. I mean..two of us" You spoke up. You looked at their face. Jinyoung smiled widely as Jaebum still with his cool and chic look.