9. Mark : Hurting

Mark walked to the cafe this morning, just like usual. Suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Sorry" He apologized to that person. Suddenly, he realize something. He know this guy. But why he with another girl? He become clueless. He can't believe what just he saw.

----------

"(Y/N)...we need to talk about something" He spoke breaking the silent.

"Just say it. I'm listening" You said while playing with your phone, chatting with your boyfriend.

"I saw your man, yesterday" He told. You didn't listen to him as smiled, replying your boyfriend message.

"Are you listen to me?" He asked. You nodded.

"I saw your man yesterday" He told again.

"So?" You reacted. You smiled widely while messaging with your boyfriend. He scoffed when he saw you didn't pay her attention. Without your permission, he took your phone. You shocked with his action.

"Give it back!" You raised your voice.

"Can you listen to me for a while?" He asked.

"Who you messaging with?" He looked at your phone.

"So you not break up?" He said after seeing 'Jagi♥' name. He knew that is your boyfriend.

"What you what me to listen?" You asked him, mad.

"I saw your man yesterday" He said for third time.

"So?" You reaction still same.

"He with another girl" He said again. You became speechless.

"What are talking about?" You asked.

"I saw him with another girl beside him. And he didn't wear your ring that you gave" He told you.

"Are you kidding me?" You asked before chuckled.

"Is it looks like I'm kidding?" He asked you back.

"He definitely not that kind of guy. I know him...more that you" You denied the truth.

"You trust him that much? Now you don't trust your bestfriend?" He asked you raising his voice.

"Stop talking bad about him! I love him! I know him! I trust him! He didn't lie to me! He not that kind of guy" You raised your voice, boiling inside.

"I think you are that kind of guy. You are lying. I know you want me. You try to make us fight" You added.

"How can you call me that?" He looked at you disbelief.

"You make me call you that" You stood up and got out from his house. You hopped in your car and drived fast.

While inside, Mark feel dumbfounded. Your phone still in his hand. He opened the gallery. He smirked, disbelief.

'Where is our photos together? You delete all of that?'

He just can see your photos with you boyfriend.

'You looks happy with him. Happier than with me'

He thought after he look at your photos.

'You are right. I want you, I like you, I love you. But I'm not lying. I don't want you hurt'

A tear fell on your screen phone.

----------

You stopped your car. You felt guilty for Mark. You closed your eyes, trying to calm down. You opened your eyes and found your phone to call him. But you can't found your phone. You replayed what happened at Mark's house. Oh, he took your phone.