35. Yugyeom : Revenge

"Don't worry. I'll be back. It's just a small surgery" She said while laying on the bed, looking into your eyes with a smile, telling you that she's fine.

"But still...I'm worried. What if--"

"That would never happen. Dr. Kim is a great surgeon. I trust him, so you should trust him too" She told as she held your hand tight. You fake a big smile. Even you worried a lot about your mom's surgery, you still got to smile. Your mom who were sick and about to head to surgery room still can smile why not you? Smile, show you are strong, give her strength and she's gotta be fine.

"I'll buy you something delicious after this. What do you wanna eat?" She asked cheerfully. You smiled widely, excited already.

"Tteobokki!!" You exclaimed. Your mom laughed at her only daughter's cuteness.

"Sounds good. I'll buy tteobokki for you, I'm promise" She said and you quickly pulled out your pinky finger.

"Promise? Promise you'll be back too?"

"Promise"

-------------------

You waited nervously, already 1 hour since your mom went into surgery room. Head down, playing with your fingers, waiting patiently. Holding your hand together, you pray to God your mom will save, your only person you can relay on.

"I have no one except my mom. Please save my mom" You pray.

Suddenly, the door opened as a nurse coming out running to somewhere. You quickly stood up and after a while the nurse ran back to the surgery room with packs of blood. You got worried a lot and nervous at the same time, feeling something not right.

-----------------

"Sorry, we couldn't save her" Dr. Kim said with a cold tone. You was frozen there. Your eyes started to teary.

"What?" A weak voice came out from your mouth. They all looked down. Tears flow down from both of your eyes.

"WHAT'S NONSENSE DID YOU JUST SAY? MY MOM-- what? My mom what? Aren't it an easy surgery?" You started to venting to them.

"I understand how you feel but it sometimes can happen" Dr. Kim said, sounds like he didn't regret of what happened.

"SO WHY MY MOM? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" You grabbed his collar, clenching his collar tightly in your palms. Other doctors tried to loose your hand. It's true that he made a mistake in the surgery room. He took the surgery too easily and accidentally cut the vein. So it was his mistake. It was his fault.

"BRING MY MOM BACK!! BRING HER BACK!!" You screamed as you got dragged away from Dr. Kim. He sighed heavily. Fixing his coat, he glared at you before leaving. You was left on the floor hopelessly, crying loudly, calling your mom.

-A Few Years Later-

"Who we got here? New doctor? From?" Asked Bambam to others doctors, eye signing to the new face. They all nodded.

"She's from United States. I heard she's good! She's got high place there, I wonder why she's here as a normal doctor in ER. Weird, right?" Jackson told as the rest of them nodded their head, agree.

"If I was she, I won't come here" Bambam said, muching a snack. They all nodded again, eyeing how you're working.

"Anyway...she's pretty. Am I right?" Jackson spoke.

"I know, right?" Bambam replied.

"Who?" A familiar voice asked them from behind. They too focus until didn't recognize the voice.

"That new fac--" Both of them eyes widened, recognize that scary voice. They quickly turned around, seeing Dr. Kim putting his hands in the pocket of the white coat.