17. Jackson : 1st Anniversary

"Woah! GD oppa! He's so cool. He's my type. I like him!" You held your hand together as your eyes locked on the tv, performing GD performance.

"Yah! Turn off that tv!" He got jealous when you said that.

"Wang Jackson! Let's broke up. I'll get GD as my boyfriend" You said, joking.

"Crazy girl! He don't even know you're exist! Just live happily with me!" He said getting more jealous.

"Whatever! I'll seduce him to get him" You said don't want to lose with him.

"What?! No! You're my wife. No one can take her from me~" He went to you and hugged you tight. You smiled happily. Maybe he 100% not like GD but you still want him. He's your beloved husband.

"Don't go...I love you" He spoke like a kid that makes you smiling wider.

"I love you too, Jackson" You gave a peck on his lips. He smiled widely.

"I want a child" He smirked. You shook your head, cutely refused.

"Let's go make a child!" He smiled playfully as he carry you bridal style to your room.

"My GD!!" You acted like you losing him.

"Stop saying his name! I'll kill him!"

-------------

"Did you sleep well?" You cupped his face as you laid next to him.

"Of course!" He went to hugged you as he put his head on your chest. You ruffled his head with a smile.

"You know what is today?" You asked, hoping him to remember.

"Saturday" He mumbled. You sighed heavily. So just you remember what is that special day. You was hurt. You pushed his softly as he looked at you confusedly. You got up and then Jackson grabbed your arm.

"Where you're going?" He asked.

"Take a shower" You replied with a sad tone.

-------------

You put the meals you cooked on the table. He came to sit. You not even looked at him. After you done, you just left to your room.

"Aren't you eating? Let's eat together!" He called for you. You didn't answer and shut the door.

"He's really a jerk. How dare he don't remember?" You cried alone in the room.

"(Y/N)!" He opened the door and you quickly wiped your tears.

"You're crying? Wae?" He asked worriedly. You got up.

"Nothing...you're done?" You asked him.

"No..let's eat together" He said.

-------------

"I have a renion with my ex-classmate, later. I have to go" He spoke, breaking the ice.

"Today?" You asked. He nodded. You exhaled heavily.

"Jackson-ssi, today is-- whatever. You should just go. Have fun with your friends. Forget me!" You left the dining room, upset.

"(Y/N)!" He called your name just to be ignored. You locked the door and cuddled under the blanket.

---------------

"Wae?" He came hugging you from back when you doing dishes.

"Let me go" You said coldly. But he hugged you tigher.

"I miss you" He acted like a kid. It's always working on you. But today, it's not.

"Stop it, Jackson!" You raised your voice. He let go of you with a sad face.