32. Jinyoung : Treat You Better pt. 2

"So this is how I die?"

"Yugyeom! What happen? Open the door!" Jinyoung came, banging the door. Hearing that, Yugyeom pushed you and you fell on the floor weakly. You coughed and held your neck which was still hurt. You took a few deep breath as tears wetting your cheeks.

"You're so lucky, (Y/N)" He smirked, fun for him looking at you suffering. He opened the door, meeting an angry guy, Jinyoung. He bumped his shoulder with his elder brother before walked away. Jinyoung hurriedly got in the room, seeing you sitting weakly on the floor.

"(Y/N)!" He came to you. You avoided from meeting his eyes because you don't want he know you was suffering this much even Jinyoung knew already.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, almost crying. You nodded. He saw your red neck and sighed. He can't do anything though. He pulled into a hug as you refused it hardly.

"You should go now, Jinyoung oppa" You spoke weakly. You crawled to the pieces of the glass cup.

"I'll help you" He said. You grabbed his hand when he was about to pick one pieces of glass. You shook your head, telling him not to.

"(Y/N).." He called your name softly until you couldn't held your tears anymore.

"Go....please..." You told, afraid if Yugyeom saw you with another guy who is his elder brother. He cleched his fists and stomped to Yugyeom in the kitchen.

"What you did to her?!" Jinyoung grabbed Yugyeom's collar tightly. Yugyeom smirked.

"What did I do, hyung? I just give her another lesson that she'll remember. Is that wrong, hyung?" He asked in calm tone, smirking.

"You could kill her, you know that? Why did you hating her so much? Let her go then!" Jinyoung told angrily.

"Mind your own bisness, hyung. She's my wife. I can do anything to her. Why you didn't stop dad from marrying me with that girl? It's my fault now?" He asked still acting calm.

"Stop it, Yugyeom! What made you changing this much? Omma don't want to see you like this. She--"

"Stop it, hyung!" He pushed his brother hardly from him. He couldn't stand when Jinyoung start talking about their omma.

"WHY YOU SO CARE ABOUT HER?!"Yugyeom shouted.

"She's a human too, Yugyeom. She deserves to be happy. Let her go, Yugyeom. Please..." Jinyoung said softly. Yugyeom smirked.

"Fine. I'll let her go. But that time, she already died. As your wish, hyung" He took a knife at the kitchen counter from his back and smirked.

"What you're going to do? ARE YOU CRAZY!" Jinyoung yelled. Yugyeom ran to his room as Jinyoung chased him.

"YAH! YUGYEOM!!" He yelled when Yugyeom closed the door and locked it. You turned your head around, eyes wide opened when you saw Yugyeom with a knife. You got up and stepped back, keeping a safe distance from him. Jinyoung yelling and banging the door from outside.

"Don't be scare. I'm not going to kill. Not now" He threw the knife on the bed. He took a seat on the bed as he sighed.

"Don't open the door" He warned. You nodded in response. You stepped back until your back meet the wall, clenching your skirt tighly. Yugyeom just quite, thinking.

"I miss you, omma" He mumbled as he looked up, tear falling from his right eyes as he sighed heavily. It was your first time seeing he crying and you felt something bad going to happen.

"I should just die, right? And everyone are going to be happy" He looked at you. You bravely looked into his watery eyes.

"Yugyeom--"