30. Mark : Step Oppa

"Omma, are you sure? You still can change your mind now. We still have some time" You whispered into her ear as she turned to you and laughed a little. She wore her beautiful wedding dress with your cousin's help.

"I'm very sure, (Y/N). Why are you so scared?" She asked with a grin.

"He has a son, omma!" You accidently raised your voice.

"So?"

"His son went to the school as me! And he is freaking Mark Tuan!" You said upsetly. She sighed.

"That's better. You can go to school together. He's a good boy and he's one year older than you so, I'm sure he can be a good oppa of yours. He can take care of you when we're not at home" She smiled. You crossed your arm and looked away upsetly.

-------------------

You looked at the new family photo hanging on the wall at the living room in 'not your house'. Yeah, it's you house now. New house. You looked at yourself, standing next to the boy who is your stepbrother now. You chuckled.

"I can't believe I'm living with this freaking guy"

"You're done? Let's go now" Mark told, walking by you as he grabbed the car key on the table.

"I don't wanna go with you!" You said, turning to him.

"He even stalking me at school before. Did he like me or something?!"

"Whatever. Just get in the car now or you want to walk to school" He replied as you chuckled.

"I'll grab a taxi" You said coldly as you opened the front door.

"You're always this stubborn? Just listen to your oppa, okay?" He told as you turned to him, glaring at him.

"Don't act like you're a good oppa. So ridiculous!" You stomped and stopped by the road to grab a taxi. He grabbed your arm, dragging you to his car.

"Let go off me!"

"Shut it. This is your omma's order" He slammed the car door and exhaled.

------------------

"Yah! Diner's ready!" You knocked his door but he didn't replied. You knocked again but still nothing.

"Yah!! Get out!" You shouted, banging the door. You sighed heavily when he didn't reply.

"He's died or what?" You talked to yourself.

"Like I care.." You walked downstairs. But there was something in you telling you to go check again. You exhaled and went back to his room.

"Mark-ssi! Diner is ready!" You knocked, speaking softer than before. But, still no reply.

"Answer me! Are you okay?" You asked, seem worried. You slightly opened the door and looked inside. You opened it wider and you saw no one there.

"Aishh.." You complained. But something grabbed your attention, his clean room.

"Why his room are so clean? So girly"

You walked in his room as you looked around. You went to his tidy study table as you smirked.

"Let's see what makes him a best student" You took his book and just looked at the cover.

"He's a nerd..." You mumbled as you felt a hot air brushing your neck.

"What are you doing in my room?" Your eyes widen when you heard that deep voice. You turned around, surprised with the gab between you two. Your nose almost touching his. You put your hand on the table to support yourself. His hair still wet and he smell so fresh, luckyly he already in a pants and a shirt. You heart beating rapidly as your face felt so hot. He raised his eyebrows.