4. Junior : I'm sorry, I'm back

"Ms. (Y/N), someone wanna meet you" Said your helper, (Y/F/N). You ignored her, doing your work.

"Miss?" She tried to get your attention.

"Who?" You asked coldly not even look at her.

"A guy. I don't know who" She said. You got up then get out from your office. You saw a guy figure standing there.

"Who are you?" You made he turn to you. As soon as he faced you, your eyes wide open, speechless. He smiled sweetly with that cute eyes smile. You just froze there not saying anything. You can't believe he was here.

"Its me. Park Jinyoung" He smiled. You about to go away but he grabbed your wrist and made you look at him.

"What's wrong? Its me Jinyoung" He said. You pulled you wrist hardly. But he still smiling. You looked around.

"Follow me" You walked then he follow you from back. You stop at the place where nobody there because you want some privacy. You back facing him.

"Why you back?" Your voice shaking a little. He smiled. He hold your shoulder then pulled you to face him. Your eyes met but you quickly change your gaze.

"I miss you" He smiled. You exhaled heavily.

"Why you back, after 4 years?" You asked him. You're holding your tears.

"I miss you" He answered easily. You looked at him with hatefull gaze.

"Stop acting like nothing happened!" You pissed off. But he just smiled just like nothing happened.

"Don't you miss me? For 4 years?" He asked like a kid. You smirked.

"You will never change right? You still the same" You said.

"Nae..I will never change. I still love you, like before. You still love me right?" He said then smile.

"Go now. I don't want to see you again. Don't find me anymore" You about to walk but again, he grabbed your wrist.

"Liar~ you still love me, right?" He asked while smiling playfully.

"Never" You said coldly. You pulled your hand from him then walk to your office. Jinyoung chased you and back hugged you. You eyes wide open.

"I'm sorry. Please accept me back. I need you" He begged. You silent for a while.

"If you need me, why you don't come for our wedding? I'm not imported to you right? Now let me go. I have a lot of works to do" You said coldly. He slowly let you go then you walked to your office.

---------

"Ms. (Y/N), our new president wanna see you" Your helper said.

"Ok. But wait! New president?" You asked her.

"Nae, he--" "I don't want to hear a story about him" You cut her. They know you are cold and scary person. You walked to the new president office. You told the secretaries that he wanna see you. One of them opened the door for you. You entered with a heavy sigh. You saw him sit on the chair back facing you.

"President, I'm here. (Y/N) Leader from Desighner Group" You introduced yourself formally. He stand up, smiling.

"Annyeong (Y/N), you know me, right? I'm Park Jinyoung, your new president" He turned to face you. Your eyes wide opened.

"What are you doing here?" You looked at his silly face.

"Me? I'm just take over my dad's job" He smiled like usuall.

"Listen Jiyoung-aa, I don't--" "Oppss! President Park can be" He cut you, teasing.

"Ok...President Park, listen...I want to live with my own life. So please don't bother my life" You explained. He smiled sweetly.