36. Jaebum : Protect Me

You stopped at the bus stop and wait a few minutes until the bus arrived. It's pouring so you covered your head with your hands before entering the bus. You saw no seat so decided you to stand, holding the hand holder.

About 10 minutes, the bus suddenly stop making you move forward but lucky you, someone held your waist from back so you won't fall. Your eyes widened when you about to fall as that person pulled you backward as your back touching his body. You knew that person is a guy since you can feel that flat chest on your back and his strong arm. You exhaled with relief. The moment you touch his hand, he quickly pulled away from you. You turned around as he looked down, covering his face with his black ball cap. He was completely in black, black leather jacket, black jeans and old school Vans shoes.

"Thank you..." You said grateful yet curious why he's covering his face.

"You're welcome.." He went off the bus after replying your thanks. You watched him go as you slightly can see his chapped lips and he have fair skin.

----------------

"What's this?" You mumbled as you took a box on the floor in front of your house door. You opened the box and took out a small paper in it.

'Be careful, someone watching you'

You turned to right then left then back, all around you and there's no one but still, you hurriedly get into your house and locked your door straight away.

"Why? Who's the one who sent me this?" You asked yourself as you searching anything else in the box but that's all its contain, a letter telling you to be careful from anonymous. You don't understand. You are curious yet you worried because you don't know what will happen. Who sent it? Is it a joke? Someone playing with you? But why?

----------------

"Bye, guys!" You waved to your friends after drinking beer together, leaving the bar, heading back home. You walked in a dark alley, alone, the usual alley you walk every day. Suddenly, you heard footsteps from your back, a few metres away. You felt anxious and fastened your steps. Strangely, someone behind you move faster too. As you arrived at your apartment, you quickly got into the elevator and rapidly push the close button. You felt relieved when the elevator door fully closed.

You walked casually to your home, suddenly you realize there were two guys standing in front of your door as the door slightly opened, like guiding the door. You slower your steps, watching what were they doing. When they about to turn at you, you gasped softly when someone turned you around, holding both of your shoulder tight. You can saw a guy standing close in front of you but you can't see his face because of his cap.

"Don't turn" He spoke as you still in shock.

"Who ar--"

"I told you to be careful!" He cut your word, left you eyes widened. That voice, the same voice with a guy in the bus. That 'Be careful' though!

"What?" You fronted, still confused even you already get a few things.

"Act cool. Or they will smell something fishy about us. Just act normal" He told and put his arm on your shoulder, bringing you to somewhere else. You clenched your fists, scared if anything will happen.

"What are they doing in my house?" You asked as you walked with him, still in the building.

"Later. Now you wait here. Don't move! I'll be back. Got something to be done.." He told as he wear you a pink cap to hide your face and he left after leaving you in someplace quite far from your house.

"Wait--!" You about to stop him but he already left. You hid for almost 10 minutes with uneasy feeling. Finally you decide to go back to your house to check if something happening. Those guys in front of your door not there anymore as you slowly walked to your house. The door opened a bit wider from before. You pulled the door slowly and looked inside. You saw he grabbing a man in suit and flip him easily as your eyes wide opened. The man in suit passed out as he breath heavily, his chest went up and down, fast. He turned to you as you froze there.