40. Youngjae : Fear

"Yah, (Y/N)" That devil voice called your full name from behind. You stopped straight away, startled at his deep voice.

"What's wrong with you? Yah, smile. You're making me look bad. Let's go" He pretended to be friendly, putting his arm on your shoulder, dragging you away. You clenched your fists, trembling in fear. What do he want this time? What do he want you to do again this time? He never get enough, never stop bullying you, that bad guy, Choi Youngjae.

"Do you have some money?" He dragged you into an empty classroom, trapping you between his arms. You looked down on the floor, shaking your head. He scoffed at your lies.

"Are you kidding me? I really need money right now. What should we do now? Do you want to get hit?!" He raised his arm to hit you as you flinched. He smiled evilly at your scared face. That's really entertained him.

"You really don't have any?" He asked. You was about to cry as you slowly took out all your money in your pocket.

"That's a-all I-I ha-have.." You spoke, your voice barely heard. He smiled widely as he snatched your money from your hand.

"Good girl" He ruffled your head with his disgusting hand. He stared at you for a moment with that serious face, seeing a tear rolling down on your cheek.

"Don't cry, you bastard. You looks totally a loser" He said with his deep voice, warning you to stop crying in front of him. You nodded as he wiped your tear away.

"I feel like I want to hit someone when I see tear, you know right? Don't cry in front of me, that's really make me furious" He grinned his teeth in anger while he speak to you. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, calming himself down.

"I'm going now. See you again, my friend" He let you go, leaving you alone in the classroom. You fell on the ground due to your weak legs. You burst into tears as he left.

"Why me?" You questioned between your cry. You hug your knees, learning against the wall, crying.

"Why me again?" You sobbed. Since the first day you were in that school, he keeps targeting you as his prey. He'll do anything to make people around him laugh at you. He tripped you when you walk, he pour water on you, wet you locker, he do everything that satisfied himself. He used you like a toy, a thing to play with. The moment when you wanted to fight back, you always lost, lost with yourself.

----------------

You stood up at the edge of the building, ready to jump. Your face soaked with tears. You want to die, maybe that's the best you can do, disappear. No one would care, no one would notice. You just can't endure it anymore. It's eating you up and it's hard to fight back. You looked at the blue sky, no cloud covered the sky. Such a beautiful day to die.

"You did well, living. It's time to go. Bye.." You said to yourself, to the world. At the moment when you about to jump, your phone on the floor rang. You took your phone on the floor and it was your dad. At least before you die, you heard the voice of the person you love the most.

"Yaboseyo?" You heard the voice of a woman.

"Nae..?" Your voiced broke.

"Is this (Y/Dad/N)'s daughter?" The woman on the phone asked. You replied with a yes.

"I'm sorry but your dad got into an accident. We tried our best to save him but he didn't make it" She said. Your jaws dropped and your legs became weak as you slowly fell on the floor. Your eyes let out more tears.

----------------

"(Y/N) right?" An old man approached you after your dad's funeral. You nodded and greet him with a bow.