39. Jinyoung: Good Boy

-Flashback-

"Hi, I'm Jinyoung" He pulled out his hand, offering a hand shake. He smiled warmly, innocently. You looked into his beautiful eyes, amazed with the sparkle.

"I'm (Y/N)" You caught his hand, replying his smile. It was your first time having a friend and he's a boy, even ridiculous yet, it was fun. Jinyoung is a really good boy. He taught you many good things such us reading books, being positive all the time, exploring the nature. You got so many good memories with him. He smiled all the time and you really love his eyes smile.

On the sunny day, he brought you to a river. He led you the way while holding your hand, always.

"Wanna come in?" He asked, smiling excited, still holding your hand. You looked at the calm river. The clear as crystal water calling you to come in. You smiled.

"Sure. But don't make me wet" You said as he chuckled.

"Yeah, just wash your feet" He replied, letting go of your hand to roll up his pants and took off his shoes. You did the same thing as him.

"Come here" He offered his hands as he got in the cold water first. You caught his hands, walking slowly in the water.

"Jinyoung, it's so cold!" You exclaimed as he giggled. You held his hands tight, getting used to the small stoned ground. Slowly let go of his hand, you saw a fish swimming a meter away from you.

"There's a fish too, Jinyoung-aa" You tapped his shoulder, grabbing his attention.

"Really?" His eyes widen, getting excited to catch one. Jinyoung ended up catching a fish, just a small fish but enough to make you amazed and satified himself. He got all soaked as you just laughed at him.

"You know what, it's not fun if I'm the only one who got soak" He smiled suspiciously, walking closer to you.

"Oh no.." You backed off as he started to splash water to you. You smiled widely. What else can you do? It's time for a revenge and the war of water splash began. It was such a great moment, a memory that you will never forget. You smiled at lot, laugh a lot because of him.

"What do you think about this place?" He asked, looking straight into the forest beside the river. You smiled happily.

"It's really pretty, calm and peaceful. It's fun too, even the water are so cold" You hugged your knees, throwing small stone randomly into the river. He turned to you, staring at your peace face.

"Really? Then let's come again..next time" He said as you turned facing him.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded.

"Let's come here everyday and make this place ours. Just two of us" He stated. You smiled warmly.

----------------

"Eat this, it's delicious" He handed you a hamburger. You looked at him worriedly.

"What about you?" You asked, he just smiled.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry" He refused. The fact that he really hungry and the smell of the hamburger drive him crazy but you come first. He cannot just see you hungry.

"Then let's share" You about to pull it half but he stopped you.

"No no no..it's fine. You can have it all. I wouldn't finish either" He smiled. You sighed.

"Aigoo..Jinyoung know how to lie now. Where did you learn this from? I know you're hungry, it's written on you head" You nagged for a while and split it into half. He just looked down.