5. Youngjae : Because I love you

"Youngjae oppa!" You called him when he entered the restaurant. He walked toward you and sat in front of you.

"Oppa, how's your training?" You asked excitedly. But today Youngjae looked so down.

"Seriously...I'm gonna debut soon but--"

"Really?! Finally my boyfriend gonna debut! Yes! What your group name? Who's the members? I--"

"Can you listen to me first?!" He raised his voice. You shocked and quickly silent.

"I'm gonna debut...but I didn't agree with the contract yet cause I wanna talk to you first" He said, closing his eyes. You looked down and nodded. He took a deep breath before start.

"The contract said...I can't have a girlfriend. Oettoekae?" He looked at you with guilty eyes. You really understamd with that question. You have to break up.

"I'm fine. I can't stop you chase your dream" You smiled. Fake smile.

"No! I love you--"

"So just go on! I really wanna see you debut. I want you sing on the stage. I want you dance on the stage. I want you happy...chasing your dream" A tear escaped from your eyes.

"But what about you? You happy if we break up?" His tears escaped. You just silent.

"I'm fine" You acted cool but a tears keep falling down.

"(Y/N)...jebal. I can't let you go...Because I love you" He begged. He didn't know what to do. If he debut, he have to break up. If they still couple, his dream, his 8 months training will go to waste.

"Choi Youngjae, listen carefully. I'm fine. So go debut, ok? Think about your dream. Maybe we can't keep in touch but I'm ok. Remember your first day training, remember what you said that day" You looked deep into his eyes.

-Flastback-

"Oppa, how's your first day training?" You asked excitedly.

"Its so hard. This is no joke. I think I could die doing that everyday" He complained.

"Wae? You are strong, right?" You joke. He smiled sweetly.

"Now I know, this is hard. So hard to chase my dream. So when I'm gonna debut, no one can stop me" He said while doing cool face.

-End Of Flashback-

"No one can stop you" You said.

"(Y/N)...I can't let you go" Youngjae cried.

"Oppa, we break up, ok? I'm fine. I can except it. I'm ready" You forced yourself to say it.

"No no! I don't want to!" He cried even harder.

"We break up. Thank you, oppa" A tear escaped from your eyes when you stand up. You took a few step suddenly he grab your arm.

"Don't go...please don't go" He begged. You won't listen to him. You pushed his hand and walked off the restaurant. But he chased you. He grabbed your hand and brought you to the garden nearby.

"Let me go!" You pulled your hand. He faced you and looked deep into your eyes. Suddenly he hugged you. You pushed him but he won't let you go. You exhaled. You slowly hugged him.

"I love you" He said softly near your ear.

"I love you too" You said.

"I promise after my contract end, I will find you. I will be back...because I love you" He said again. You nodded.
He broke the hug. You two stared each other. He leaned closer. You closed your eyes and he kissed you on lips. It was gentle and soft. You kissed him back. After a while you broke the kiss.