28. Yugyeom : Gangsta

"Let's go!" You led your team into the building where gangsters gathered. When you was about to get in to arrest the suspect, a few of them block the way which made you felt so annoying.

"Move aside. I got a warrant to arrest your leader!" You raised your voice but they won't move.

"I don't have time play!" You looked at them with a scary look.

"What's that noisy?" You heard a familiar voice. Those guys moved aside, standing in row, revealing a smirking guy, the suspect. You scoffed as you signaled your team to arrest him.

"Long time no see, (Y/N)! 4 years? 6 years?"

"10 years"

"You changed a lot! Woah! Look at you! You are now a leader. Such a great detective!" He walked closer you with a silly face.

"You want to arrest me? Wae? Did I commit a murder? When?" He asked playfully. You look straight at him hatefully.

"Okay. Let's go! I have many to talk to you" He smiled as he offered his wrists to get handcuffed. He smirked at you.

-----------------

You looked at him through the glass. He was wondering around, hands in his pocket. He knocked the glass, knew someone are inside even he can't see.

"How long I have to wait? (Y/N)! Get in here and let's done it quickly!" He raised his voice, complaining. You sighed. You got in the investigation room where he was inside.

"Name?"

"(Y/N)" He smirked as you glared at him.

"Kim Yugyeom, right?" You asked as you already typed it down.

"You remember me!" He laughed. You kept on your serious look.

"Why I'm here? Witness or...suspect?" He asked.

"Both" You answered coldly as he nodded.

"August 16 2016, around 3 p.m. where are you that time?" You  started to took his testimony.

"At my office, obviously. I never move from my seat. My job just...telling my kids to do everything" He smiled. You took out the evidence, a photo of a died man.

"Do you ever see him?" You asked as you showed him the photo. His face expression changed.

"Park Jinyoung. I know him" He told. You took out another evidence, a photo of a guy in hawaiian shirt at the street and that guy is Yugyeom.

"Park Jinyoung died at 3.11 p.m. while you got caught on CCTV, walking out from his place at 3.15 p.m. We found few fingerprints of yours in his place. So you are there when he's died, right?" You asked as he bursted into laughter.

"Wait a minute! Why are you getting so serious? You making me soooo nervous. Let's take it slowly okay? Just chill" He smiled widely. You let out a small sigh.

"How far do you know Park Jinyoung?"

"He's my friend. Not a friend actually. I just know him name, occupation. We met sometimes. Everytime we meet, he talked about his girlfriend, he cried too. He seem stressed a lot. He shot himself that day! I was freaking out and left. Are you suspecting me murdered him? Right now, I'm witness of his died!" He told as you typed it down.

"He shot himself?" You asked as he nodded and smiled at you. After 30 minutes, it's finally done. Yugyeom made it quick. He told everything in detail. He seem relaxed, maybe he really didn't kill him.

"Thanks for you statement, Mr. Kim" You got up. He looked surprised when you got up.

"Can we talk? Personally?" He asked softly.