10. Jackson : Naughty Jackson

You opened your eyes and fixed it cause its blurry. You saw Jackson staring at you. It just inchies. He smiled.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Did you sleep well?" He ignored your question and asked you.

"Nae..."

'Aghh! Why she wake up so early. I want kiss this girl so bad'

"But...what are you doing in my hou--" You paused. You sat up and looked around, realizing you are not in your room.

"Where I am?" Your eyes widened. Jackson sat up too.

"Hotel. You drunk last night and you can't drive. And I don't know where's your house. So I brough you here" He explained calmly with a smirk. You just know him for 3 days. 3 nights actually.

"I drunk? That's why I can't remember anything" You mumbled. The last time you remember is you wad in club with 7 rich boys, including Jackson. And with your friend (Y/F/N).

You looked at yourselft. Luckyly, you still wearing the same dress.

"You didn't do anything bad to me, right?" You asked. He smirked. He shook his head still smirking. You stood up and and walked to the bathroom.

"You're going to take a shower?" Jackson asked. You nodded.

"Then what you want to wear later?" He smirked.

"Ouh, you are right" You just realized that.

"You can borrow my shirt if you want" He said.

"Ok" You simply said. You smiled then get into the bathroom.

'Gosh, she's so hot. Just wait, you will be mine'

He smirked.

----------

You got out from the bathroom with a towel wrapping your body.

"You already done? Here your clothes" He said and turned around to look at you. A smile played on his lips when he see you just in towel. His eyes wildly scanning on your body. He smirked and licked his lower lip. He walked closer you, holding the shirt that he want to give you.

"I don't know this will fit you or not" He said with deep voice.

"Araseo, I will try first" You said. You got into the bathroom again and tried the shirt. After you don, you got out.

"Jackson, I think I can't wear this. It's too big for me" You showed him that oversized shirt. He giggled.

"Araseo, I will go buy your clothes" He said. Then he walked to you and leaned closer.

"But...do you need something else too? Girls stuff...maybe" He smirked. You know what's that mean.

"Its okay...I--"

"Just tell me, what size you wear. I will buy it" He said while cares your shoulder that send you a shivers. You gulped. You closed your eyes and told him even it's hard. He smirked.

"One set?" He smirked. You nodded. He stepped back and smiled at you.

(You know what's that mean, right? He's gonna buy your underwear! Jackson! You pervent!)

"Ok, I will back" He walked to the door. He left to buy you clothes.

"Pervent. He's such a pervent" You muttered alone. You threw yourself on bed.

"I can't believe he ask me that. He really pervent. He must be slept with girls all night" You muttered again.

"Wait! Am I his next victim?" You sat up.