25. Jinyoung : Treat You Better

"(Y/N)!" Your only sister called for you and handed you a box of her stuff.

"Aigoo~" You brought the box upstairs, to her new room. Your family and you just moved in to a new house which is much bigger than before. The house was located in a wealthy neighbourhood and obviously your family are wealthy too.

---------------

"Just go! Why you being so shy? Palli!" She pushed you to press the bell of your new neighbour to give them some rice cake as a new neighbour.

"B-but--"

"It's okay~ I'll wait you here" She said smiling at you, telling you that you'll be fine. You sighed heavily. She knew you has timid personality and low self esteem who would apologize for nothing, while she was a very confidence girl. Your parents worried about you a lot because of that personality.

'Ding dong!'

"Who was that?" A male voice was speaking as you hesitate to reply back.

"We-we just moved in...uhmmm...I'd like to give you...rice cake" You replied. After a few moments, the gate was opened and a guy showed up. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw his handsome face, smiling warmly at you. As for him, he fall for you at the first sight. His heart racing inside as he saw you. You quickly looked down, too shy to look into his eyes.

"A-annyoenghaseyo, I-I..w-we just moved in t-to--"

"Annyeonghaseyo! We just moved in here. Please take some rice cake" Your sister came to help you. You just looked down. He took a plate of rice cake as he touched your hand softly. Your eyes widen but you just looked down.

"Thanks" He said softly. His voice was beautiful. This was your first time you being like this. Well, you never talk to a guy before.

"Cute" Jinyoung mumbled after you left with your sister. He smiled widely thinking how cute are you.

---------------

"Yugyeom-aa!" He shouted a bit. He opened the door with a frown.

"Appa and I are going to visit his friend's new house. You're going with us? Like...house warming" He said as his little brother sighed.

"What house warming? I'm busy" He closed the door. Jinyoung let out a small sigh. If their mother are still alive, maybe Yugyeom never be like this. That's what Jinyoung think. Yugyeom was completely different from Jinyoung. He likes to bully weak people and always making problem at school. He has a problem at controlling his anger. Once he get angry, everything around him will be detroyed. If they are someone trying to stop him, he'll hit that person to let off his anger.

--------------

"What's your name?" He asked softly like a nice gentleman. You can't hide your shy smile.

"(Y/N).." You said as you looked at him.

"I'm Jinyoung. Jinyoung oppa" He smiled widely when you looked down shyly.

After a few minutes talking, you can feel you became closer with him. You fell for him and he fell for you.

"You're cute" He cared your hair. You was shocked and hid your face with your hands. You was blushing so hard while he giggled because of your cuteness. You can tell that was your happiest time ever since you was born. You wished to live with this perfect guy happily ever after.

-2 months later-

"(Y/N)!" He called you as you turned your head happily to see him. You was surprised when he was with the person you want to avoid the most, the person who bully you at school. And also their father was with them.